1.0

Londons POV

I woke up the next morning wrapped inside two warm arms. I realised they were Calums arms and a small smile grew on my face.

"Morning babe"

"Oh shit did i wake you?"

"No, i have been awake for 30 minutes"

"Why didnt you wake me up?"

"Because you were sleeping peacefully and i didnt want to ruin that beauty"

Another smile grew on my face. He pocked my nose and i giggled sitting up so i could see properly where i was. I was in his back stage room and his was way nicer than mine is. I looked over at Calum and saw that he was shirtless and i realised that he had tattoos i didnt even know about. I leaned closer to him and he sat upright facing me. I ran my finger along his tattoos fascinated by them.

"Yeah i have tattoos"

Calum said shyly. I looked up at him and gave him a peck on the nose and said.

"Thats hot"

He laughed deeply while i took this moment and stored it in my brain. I got out of bed and started to make my way to the door so that i could go and get changed for the sound check that the boys would be doing soon. I chucked on the classic black jeans and a pink floyd band t. I straightened my hair and put on a whide black hat. I decided to wear my dr. Martins today because i was feeling punk rock. I walked out of my room and saw all the boys talking to Calum. I managed to sneek behind the wall and listen to what they were talking about.

"So you asked her?"

"Yes Michael"

"So you guys are like a thing now?"

"Yes Ashton"

Calum gave them a cute laugh and it made me smile.

"Your a lucky guy Cal. London is truly a beautiful girl"

"Dude shes mine piss off"

All the boys laughed and i made my way up to them making sure it looked like i wasnt listening to that whole conversation.

"Hey guys! Excited for sound check?"

"Yeah! Speaking of it we all better get ready because we are going to start soon."

We all made our way to the arena and everything was set up for tonight.

"Ok considering all you boys"

I gave the manager a look and he pointed to me and luke.

"And girls...slept in till 12 you guys can go and do whatever you want untill 5 because we will need to start getting ready then"

Calum turned to me and gave me a cute smile. Calum has a baby face and its the most cutest thing to look at.

Me and all the boys headed out to do what we wanted. We all stopped at a cafe for lunch and after being there for a hour it was 1:30 so me and Calum decided to go do some shopping while the others did there own thing. Me and Calum made our way to the big shopping center trying to avoid the paparazzi. There was only a few fans that came up to us and the girls made me feel really welcome. You would think teenage girls would get jealous if their idols had girlfriends but they were totally cool with me and Calum. We all took a few photos and then me and Calum went shopping.

We stopped at a ton of shops coming out with at least a bag each. We had ended up with 5 bags each and we walked past a shop that caught Calums eye.

"Hey London, lets go into this shop"

"Really Calum? Bras n things?"

"Yeah maybe i wanna by you something."

I could totally feel myself going red and Calum new i was embarrassed but he pulled me into the shop and we started looking around.

"Ok im going to pick some stuff out and you have to try them on ok"

"No Calum!"

I whisper yelled in the store. He smirked at me and told me to go and wait in the changing rooms so hesitantly i did. He came back after 5 minutes handing me two bra sets. He winked at me and i closed the curtain and started to look at what he picked out.

"Calum what the fuck is this"

He laughed at me and i popped my head out being carefull not to move because i was naked.

"Make sure i see them"

"Your a idiot. Were not actually getting these."

A smirk grew on his face and i rolled my eyes getting changed into the things he picked out. The first thing was a black set with knee high stockings, a fricken g string and bra.

"Calum i look ridiculous im not coming out"

There was silence for a little but then the curtain opened and he came in closing it behind him.

"I guess im going to have to come in"

He looked me up and down and i started getting insecure, that was untill he bit his lip.

"I like this"

I blushed and then looked at my self in the mirror. I honestly did hate the way i looked.

"I look fat and no one wants to see me in this"

I looked down and Calum came in front of me lifting my chin up so we were face to face.

"Babe you look beautiful no matter what. Dont put yourseld down because daym London"

He stopped for a second a bit his lip again. Shit. He moved my hair away from me ear and leaned into it whispering.

"You gave me a boner"

Authors note.

Hey guys! So i decided to write something a little bit eh i dunno but its not like a smut...i dont think.
Anyways i hope you liked this and ya please keep voting and commenting and yeah share it around my beautiful people! X
-Montanah