1.2

*4 weeks after the tour*

Calums POV

Its the day me and Luke have to go back to school. The other boys are off the hook but me and Luke have to finish our last year. We wernt allowed to come back straight away due to all the social media talking about us. I can't believe that we are actually known around the world.

I left for school driving down the road i always do. I pulled up at school and realised that i was earlier than usual. I went and sat down at a tree and to my luck London was already here.

"Hey Mr.Hood"

She lent down and gave me a sweet kiss.

"Hey, what class do u have first?"

"Uh let me check...ugh Biology"

"Whats wrong with biology?"

"Oh my lord whats wrong with you?"

I laughed at her and pulled her in for a hug. We sat there for 2 minutes before a young girl probably in yr 7 walks up to us freaking out.

"Oh my god y-your Ca-Calum Hood!"

"Yes"

"Oh could i please have a photo with you?!"

"Sure you can"

We took a cute photo together and she walked off freaking out.

"Look whos getting all this attention!"

"It was one girl"

"You say that now, by the time the day ends your going to be so sick of photos you wont take one ever again"

"Ok ok calm down. Maybe i will get attention. Do you care that other girls want a picture with me?"

She blushed slightly and i could tell she did care.

"No why would i. Your famous now"

"Oh really? Then why are you red in the face?"

Her eyes went wide and she stood up offering her hand which i took.

"Lets get ready for class shall we. We dont want to be late"

"Excuses excuses London"

She laughed and it sounded so cute. Whenever i looked at her i just fall in love over and over again. Shes just so beautiful that it hurts shes with me. She doesn't deserve someone like me. She could have so much better...

Authors note:

Ok so i had a go at photo shop and tried to do it but i dont know if it worked out but it took me a while so im still going to put in on here 😹. I have so many reads on this story now and im just so thankful and i love you guys so much! If you guys want more posts about 5sos my fan acc is now called cals.cute.bum so if ya wanna follow me i wont mind 😼
-Montanah xx