0.8

Calums POV

While i was sitting on the top floor of the tour bus I decided that i was going to take London out somewhere. I feel really bad for lying to her and i just want to show her that i really do care about her and i want her to feel like i can trust her. So i am going to do something special for her.

Lukes POV

I saw Calum come into the toilets and i thought it would be a good time to pull him aside and talk.

"Hey Calum"

"Hey whats up?"

"Did u talk to her?"

"Yeah and i feel really bad now for keeping a big secret like that from her, so i have decided to do something special for her."

"I just want you to know Calum that girls dont like when you lie to them and i wouldnt do it again if i was you because it could really hurt her. I heard her crying last night when i was in bed and all i wanted to do was tell her its ok but that's obviously not my job"

"Luke do you have any feelings for London?"

"No not at all but she is my friend and if shes hurt im going to protect her"

I walked out of the disgusting quick stop toilets and made my way back on the bus. In 10 mins time all the boys were on the bus and we made our way to Perth.

Londons POV

I was sitting on the couch with my phone looking at pictures of me and Audrey. I really miss her. It feels like im missing something you know. I miss her coming over bringing food and fangirling about bands together and making memories that we can think about in 10 years time. I decided to call her.

1 ring
2 rings
3 rings

"Hey its Audrey i didnt pick up because im either eating food or i hate you. Bye"

I really like Audreys voice mail. I put my phone down and decided to go and make some vegimite and cheese toast.

"Oh hey London"

Michael said with a bright smile.

"Hey Microwave"

"Oh shit now your calling me that"

"Yep"

We both laughed and he made his way to the fridge.

"So are you excited for Perth?"

I asked. I felt like me and Michael didnt talk much so i wanted to start conversation.

"Yeah super! Ive heard we have a fair bit of fans over there so im stoked to be playing there"

"Thats great!"

My toast popped up and Calum came in. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist resting his head on my shoulder.

"vegimite and cheese? How Australian"

"And your not?"

He laughed and started leaving trails of kissed all over my neck.

"Ew"

We both turned around to see Ashton. He brought both his drum sticks up and pointed them at us.

"I have some advice for you two, use pro-tec-tion"

I laughed and Ashton winked at me.

"Ashton im going to stick both them drum sticks up your ass"

"Please dont"

We all burst into fits of laughter and i grabbed my toast. I went to go sit on the small leather tour bus couch eating my toast. I took a bite and Calum joinded me. He took my second piece of toast and took a massive bite into it. I gave him a annoyed look and he smiled and winked at me.

"I have planned something special for tonight."

"Aww really?"

"Yeah why wouldnt i?"

I dont think Calum knows but he hasn't actually asked me to be his girlfriend yet?

Calums POV

I haven't even asked London to be my girlfriend yet? Holy shit. What am i doing? If I havnt asked her yet then when i do, it has to be bloody special because i feel stupid.

Authors note:

I am so excited for you guys because i have so much planned!! 😽😽
-Montanah xx