1.3

Londons POV

The school bell rang and me and calum went our separate ways off to class. I walked into the class room and all eyes darted over to me. I suddenly felt insecure, like there was something on me. I rushed over to a empty seat in the middle row. I pulled out my phone and checked twitter before the class started.
I went onto my profile and saw that a load of people had commented on a photo that i posted of cal from his last show.

"She such a bitch"

"What does Calum even see in her"

"Shes ugly and fat and a whore"

I started to tear up and i looked up and to my right seeing two blond girls laughing and whispering while looking and ponting at me. I grabbed my stuff running out of class straight to my car and drove home.

*After school*

Calum's POV

I went to Londons locker excited to see her. As i was walking up i saw that she wasnt there. I walked out school seeing if she was out the front and i saw that her car was gone. I walked over to my car dodging all the girls that wanted photos because i knew that if London left she wouldnt leave without saying goodbye or without texting me goodbye. I started the car and made my way to Londons house.

I pulled up and saw that she was home so i nocked on her door and standing behind the door was London.

"Hey babe"

"Hey where did u go today?"

"Oh i just felt sick and needed sometime alone. Coming back to school was too much."

"Oh are u feeling ok now?"

"Yeah! Super"

"Ok cool because i was planning on going to the movies tonight but obviously i dont want to look like a loner so..."

I grabbed her hand and kissed her neck followed by me whispering.

"Did u want to you know, tag along?"

"U-uh yeah s-sure"

I laughed at her getting nervous.

"Why are you laughing.

"Because i make you nervous, and i like that"

She smiled at me and put her head down. I lifted her chin up kissing her lips sweetly.

"Im going to go but i will be picking you up at 7"

"Ok bye!"

"Love you London"

"Love you too Cal"

Authors Note:

So i am going to be posting a load more now so that you guys are updated and not teased with whats going to happen next xx
-Montanah