14. Squabble.?

Your mood had been much better hearing Namjoon's words, you thank and turned to face Jungkook's extremely displeasure face, you walked with medicine.

"Y/n, you don't care about your son at home but go out to meet with wild man, aren't you so bold, huh!"

The voice rebuke like a sharp needle, stabbing down in your heart, you clenched plastic bag and your mood exploded like a punctured balloon, your body started to tremble with anger and glared at him.

What he's doing? quarreling Infront of child? Namjoon probably heard it as he got down from the car and sneered "Mr Jeon, if you care about your wife, you can't act like this, insulting her casually?"

Jungkook stared at you like demanding a explanation and said sarcastically "What's wrong? Going out and complaining to others after suffering a little?"

No one knew how furious he was, when he thought that you went out at this time, worried that you would get into trouble if you were in a bad mood, however you went to complain with your so called friend?.

She's really capable....

He scoffed, you bit your lips....

Am I that person who's good for nothing and go around to tell others everything!

You hardly believe that he can mock you without mercy Infront of people, you took your son from his arms who is eager to have you by his side and walked inside the building, you didn't want to say a word to this man, you didn't care about what they would take, anyway that person couldn't put in a good word for you.

Infront of Namjoon, you couldn't even raised your head, what would he think about you? a woman who don't even have slight bit of respect in her husband's eyes?

Jungkook was also about to walk away but Namjoon's words stopped him "Y/n didn't tell me anything, we just talked about work, you had better stop at the right time, she's sensitive... if you can't treat your wife better then   who would give her sense of security!"

Jungkook looked at Namjoon with his cool eyes "Do I need outsiders to manage my family affairs?"

Namjoon sneered "I really don't have gone to meddle in other family's matters but Y/n is my friend and she's working for the project, what's wrong with saying something righteous?" he took a step forward and looked into Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes slightly "Project? What kind if project that mute can deal with?" he snorted disdainfully and the said in a colder voice "I just hope that Mr Kim is not serving casually in the name of public interests and have impure intention to approach my wife."

His eyes full of self evident "Is Mr Jeon jealous?"

"Jealous!" Jungkook sneered "She's my wife and mother of my child, there's no need for me to remind you that she should know what she should do and what shouldn't and seem casually with wild man out of home."

Jeon family's daughter in law should have reputation to carry on!

-------

You entered into the living room angrily, Nanny saw you coming back "Madam you're back, Sir was looking for you." Nanny realized that Seol is with you, that mean husband and wife must seen each other.

"But why sir hasn't come back yet?" she wanted to look out but saw Jungkook coming in, he bang the door behind, as soon as Nanny knew his mood ....It only mean that both of them had quarreled again.

You walked towards room, behind was man but what Jungkook didn't expect was that as soon as you entered room, you slammed the door, Jungkook's face hit and he groaned in pain "Shit, Y/n ...you..."