Synopsis

Hello, and welcome to my new fanfiction. I got this idea after May the Fourth, and I was skimming through Wattpad and found Anakin fanfics. They are some of my favorite fanfics I have read on here, and I wanted to put my own spin on things. 

These events are set after Revenge the Sith (3 years exactly). Our main character, Rayya Sena, has been in hiding since she narrowly escaped Order 66. Forced out of hiding, Rayya is captured and brought before the Emperor  for execution. Yet, at the last moment, someone spares her life. 

The one person who has shown no mercy to every Jedi across the galaxy-- Darth Vader. Rayya's life is spared, but her powers will not be wasted in a prison; she will be trained in the Sith to stand alongside Darth Vader.  

With resistance against the Empire flaring across the galaxy, time is ticjing for Rayya to conform to her new reality,  or die. She must become the very thing she has sought to destroy.

But as Rayya trains day in and day out with this evil Lord, she starts to discover what lays beyond his evil exterior. Before long, master and apprentice start to share heated glances and tense moments. 

As the lines begin to blur between right and wrong, Rayya must decide who is willing to fight for, and who she really is.

This story will contain violence, curse words, and sexual situations. Viewer discretion advised. Warnings will be put at the top of chapters.

 Welcome to the show, and may the force be with you. 

Rayya's POV