Interest

Vader's POV 

I called the guards to drag the Jedi away, her limp body sagging on the floor. The guards didn't seem to have a problem carrying her away-- she was so small, painfully thin almost. Most of the Jedi I had the pleasure of capturing were this way-- frail, thin, weak from lack of food since they were fugitives of the Empire. They never stayed hidden from me for long though-- I always managed to snuff  them out of their hiding places eventually. 

I followed the guards out of the interrogation room. The amount of Jedi I have killed in that room is staggering-- over the three years, dozens of Jedi have met their end, in that room, by my hand. But this Jedi was slightly different. Every other Jedi brought here, man or woman, had some sort of intel I pulled out of them about surviving Jedi. Some knew where fugitives lived, others knew of secret paths throughout the galaxy where non-Force users helped Jedi and Force sensitive individuals escape to Outer Rim planets and get new identities. But they all had something. This girl knew nothing-- though she could be hiding it from me. That shove she gave me sparked my rage.  I was tempted to snap her neck right there, but her lack of information was curious. Was it purposeful, or she did perhaps know something that she didn't even know she knew? 

She was young, not young enough to not remember Order 66, but young enough that she may not know much. She likely was left alone to flee-- it was unlikely other Jedi helped her. From the glimpse I had of her mind, it looks as though she fled, alone, from the Clones and dissapeared. 

Courageous, and foolish, but the woman had some balls.  It was clear she had lived on her own all this time. Which made it quite curious how she had been captured. Surely, by now, she knew to avoid certain areas that were crawling with Imperial presence. Well, her stupid mistake was my victory. 

The guards tossed her into the holding cell, her body crumpling to the floor though she did not wake. She stirred slightly, her arms trying to hold her up, but she fell back down. The door sealed quickly, shutting the Jedi inside. 

"Do not leave this cell unattended." I growled at the Troopers. 

"Yes, Lord Vader."

I turned and walked toward the bridge.  My Master would be most pleased to hear of my latest capture. 

**********************************

"Another Jedi?"

My Master's voice boomed, drawing attention of many workers around us. The bridge was large, but not large enough for a private conversation. My chambers were currently being refurbished after an... accident last week when some Rebels escaped my capture. The bridge was the only place I could get in contact with my Master. 

"Yes, Master. A young woman. No doubt she was young when the Jedi were massacred." I stated.

"This is quite unexpected, Lord Vader. I believed the Jedi were all but extinguished." 

"Only two remain. We will have them soon."

"Good, good." he laughed slowly, his smile slowly crawling across his face.

"What of the Jedi?" I asked. I had no issue extinguishing another person whose life and existence was a constant reminder of the Jedi.  But her lack of knowledge peaked my interest. She may be of use. 

"She may be of use, Lord Vader." My Master replied, clearly sensing my thoughts. 

"What do you have in mind, Master?"

A little short, but enjoy :)