Chapter Twelve: Broken Bones

Y/n, Retsu, and Katsumi became shocked as Doppo began to fight back. Possibly even being able to be knocked out of his trance. As he began to catch Dorian off guard by kicking him in his privates.

Being that Doppo had a wide smirk, ear to ear. As Dorian fell to the floor with a groan. Before getting kicked in the jaw by Doppo's heel. Not even letting Dorian get up, instead punching his square in the face. Once Dorian got straight up back on his feet, he grinned happily, so Doppo returned that grin with his own.

In which Dorian took his chance to try and sweep the floor under Doppo's feet, but Doppi was ahead of him when he suddenly jumped into the air. Giving him enough time to hit Dorian, again, in the face with his heel. Making Y/n wince as she watched Dorian spit out blood.

But Doppo was too late to back away, giving Dorian time to try and slice him, ending up with Dorian only being again to cut Doppo's eye patch off. Revealing Doppo's scar. So as Doppo was in shock, Dorian took action again and try to cut Doppo again, before getting easily blocked. "It's like Doppo isn't even using 50% of his power..." Y/n commented in surprise as Dorian's fingers twisted in each direction.

"That's my dad for you..." Katsumi replied, not taking his eyes off the fight in front of them. "My god..."

Dorian then raised his leg in the air. Revealing a long sharp blade connected to the heel of his shoe. Before quickly lowering his foot to try and cut Doppo. But Doppo easily caught in between both his hands and tossed him the side, he hands still holding the blade, making Dorian almost lose balance. "Look! I told you." Y/n pointed out as she shook Katsumi. As if he wasn't already watching. Both of them acting like children when see a toy store, or maybe an ice cream truck, or the park.

So Dorian removed his shoe so he could get out of Doppo's grasp. Turning his back on Doppo as if he was losing air or about to throw up. Making Y/n slightly gag in disgust. Really? He's going to throw up? That's disgusting. But thankfully Dorian didn't actually throw up. He instead turned around, panting as blood spat out his mouth. So Doppo threw Dorian's shoe to the side and began to slowly walk closer to him.

"Very impressive, Doppo Orochi. You're a formidable opponent." Dorian commented as he squinted his eyes at Dorian. Clearly hurt.

"Don't tell me you're beaten. Defeated by someone devoted to karate." Doppo scoffed. Making Dorian clench his fist in anger. Before attempting to punch him. Failing when Doppo uses his foot to block it, making his already broke hand turn every other way they're not supposed to. Blood dripping down into a puddle. So Dorian mlet out a scream of agony.

Never knew Dorian felt pain. I guess now he gets to feel the pain he has bestowed on others for the first time. Y/n felt mixed feelings. She didn't feel sympathy, since she didn't know his backstory or anything matter a fact. But anger for not only hurting Atsushi, who was like a brother to her, and maybe because of hurting Katou. But he did that to himself. So that's different, so he deserved all of this.

"Hey, look in the bright side, at least that hand was already shattered to bits." Doppo commented, that was cocky. But Y/n shrugged it off. And watched as Doppo then hit Dorian in the rib cage. But Y/n was in sure if he had broke something. But telling by the pain scale on his face. Doppo definitely broke something. Before Doppo suddenly began to repeatedly punch Dorian again and again in the chest. Turning Dorian's rib cage into bits and ashes. Causing him to basically throw up blood. Making Y/n snarl in disgust. In which Retsu glanced at her.

"Are you feeling fine? Would you like to step away for a minute-?" Retsu began to ask as Katsumi slapped Y/n on the back. "Don't be a baby! I'll give you five dollars if you watch the whole thing without throwing up." Katsumi smirked, knowing Y/n wouldn't want to give Katsumi five dollars. So she held on. But Retsu noticed her change in behavior and placed her arm around her shoulder and squeezing it. Before going back to watching the fight.

"This fight is already over..." Katsumi commented as he went back to watching the match, Dorian now on his knees, basically spewing out blood out of every part of his body like a fountain.. He's eyes widened in terror. As Doppi began to scold him like he would Katsumi. "It's over. Time for the final blow." Doppo finally added.

No longer holding his grin. Making Y/n furrow her eyebrows as Dorian began to uncontrollably shake. Was he having a seizure? Wait, no. It wasn't a seizure, it was because of his fear. He got what he wanted and now he was shaking like prey finally getting caught by a predator. And so Doppo got into his stance and got his punch ready. Pulling back. Before punching forward. But he didn't punch. His fist stopped at the tip of Dorian's nose. Shocking everyone at the scene except for Doppo.

"Okay, bring him out." Doppo announced, turning himself around. In which Katsumi, Retsu, and Y/n did the same. Their eyes widening as they found themselves seeing Katou being wheeled in by a Shin Shin Kai member. What was he doing here? He was too injured to be even out of the hospital.

Yet, here he was. Y/n was shocked, not knowing what to do before being dragged to the side by Retsu to let Katou pass by. Before a sudden car pulled up. Katou's doctor emerged and looked at everyone there. "What in the world is going on here?!" The doctor spoke in shock. He was old. Like grey hair old. "Dragging this man out of the hospital when he's in critical condition!" The doctor began as Katou sat there, almost lifeless.

"Are you trying to kill him?!" The doctor shouted. In which Doppo replied, "Though fresh air would do him some good." So the doctor groaned and walked up to Doppo. "Are you responsible for this?" He asked. "Yes I am." Doppo proudly spoke. "I thought so. I asked one of your students of my staff to bring me here. You are probably trying to murder him. I will call the police unless you give me a reasonable explanation. And quickly." The doctor demanded.

"I want him to fight." Doppo spoke quickly, confusing the doctor. "Pardon me?" The doctor asked. "See that beaten raggedy old bitch behind me? Katou is going to finish him off for me." Doppo explained. "You must be out of your mind!" The doctor exclaimed, as he began to scold Doppo for this. But whilst he did that, Katou began to rise from his wheel chair. Making Doppo push the doctor to the side.

"Sorry, doc, do you mind getting out of the way?" Doppo asked as everyone turned to see Katou easily standing up from his seat in the wheelchair. As he began to make his way towards Dorian. Making Dorian shake in fear just as before. In which Katou let out a yell. As he got ready to hit Dorian. Pausing. Making Y/n tilt her head.

Before Dorian suddenly burst out in tears. Not only did he cry ugly, but it was like he was screaming. And so the doctor quickly recovered his patient, but before they could leave. Y/n picked up Atutshi's body. And presented it to the doctor. "Will he be okay?" Y/n asked him. "He has a few crucial injuries, but nothing fatal except for a coma." The doctor examined him before they lifted him in the ambulance with Katou and Dorian.

"Well, that was night to live for." Y/n commented as the ambulances began to leave. "Oh and also, you owe me five dollars, Katsumi." Y/n commented as Retsu chuckled. "Nuh-uh." Katsumi replied. "The fuck you mean Nuh-uh??" Y/n furrowed her eyebrows.

"Well, I'm going to head back to the Shin Shin Kai dojo. I'll see you guys soon." Katsumi waved as he began to walk the direction he was facing.

"Wrong way." Y/n commented in which Katsumi sighed and turned around and began walking again. "That was on purpose."

Making Y/n and Retsu chuckle lightly. "So, would you like me to accompany you on your walk home?" Retsu asked politely as Y/n warmly smiled at him before nodding. "I was going to ask you anyway."

(Longest chapter so far. It's like I'm edging y'all. Since I want to get to the Rai tai tournament but don't want to timeskip and because I want to start adding more people in the romance list since so far it's just Retsu. I promise im not edging y'all. 😅🙌)