Chapter Fourteen: Judo

Y/n gazed off into her own world for a second. That was the first time she was kissed on the hand. Such a gentleman. Even Retsu hadn't done that before, and he had to be...well...one of the only gentlemen in her life.

Leaving her to wonder why he chose to do that. Not noticing the tint of blush on her cheeks. "Y/n." Shibukawa interrupted, reminding her that she was gazing off. "Sorry...Mr. Shibukawa?" Y/n replied, her tone laced with confusion as she noticed the now groaning Oliver. That was getting his hand crushed by Shibukawa. Being leaded to a different room entirely.

Leaving Y/n in the room alone for a second. Letting her notice the scene. That would be a pain to clean up. With all the blood and such. Thankfully she wouldn't have clean it herself. Soon rushing out the room to follow behind the three others. Watching as Shibukawa guided everyone to a specific room. Ignoring Oliver's pleas. As the sound of people fighting came from that certain room. Everyone coming to a stop. Making Y/n looked up at the hanging wooden sigh stating 'Judo training dojo.'

"Have you ever practiced Judo, Oliver?" Sonoda asked. Looking over at Oliver who glanced over at the dojo.

"Nah, never tried it." Oliver simply spoke. "But if I did, I could probably win a gold medal in a day or two of practicing." He added. Making Sonoda's expression light up, one of his eyebrows raising. Cocky much. Y/n herself had to train for a few years before even being considered to be given a gold medal. She currently only had one, one that Shibukawa had given to her. Like an old amulet passed down the family basically.

"You think so, do you?" Sonoda began,"We have many world classes fighters here if you want to see some in action." Sonoda offered.

"This must be my lucky day." Oliver grinned. So they did just that. With Y/n opening the dojo door for Oliver to see the currently being used dojo. Many men stood inside the dojo, practicing with each other or by themselves. Until the four of them walked inside.

All the men stood straight, stopping what they were doing. By now Shibukawa had let go of Oliver's hand, letting his explore like a little child at the zoo.

"Mr. Oliver here would like to try in Judo." Sonoda announced, all of the men giving a blank expression, all of them drenched in sweat. Making Y/n take a small wig the air. Almost gagging at the smell of....just imagine. Earning a chuckle from Shibukawa as he watched her fight back a gag. "Now, let's get him a uniform."

"Are you sure about this Sonoda? He is a convicted criminal."
"I've confirmed all the female officers are safe and sound. Unless a victim comes forward, why not?"

Soon Oliver revealed himself. Wearing the usual uniform. Looking tight as hell. His waist looking like it was going to burst.

"You've got to be kidding me! This thing is way too small for me, Sonoda. It's tight as hell."
"I don't know what to tell you, that's the biggest size we have."

"Maybe you could do a sleeveless look." Y/n suggested, crossing her arms.

"You're right. Let's see..." Oliver considered before he easily ripped off his sleeves of the uniform. Throwing them to the floor. Now wearing a sleeveless-uniform. "There, that's more comfortable. The damn uniform was cutting off my circulation." Oliver began, rubbing his muscles as the men in the crowd stared in surprised.

"I didn't know Judo uniforms could be ripped..."
"He ripped those sleeves like they were paper..."

"This will help me work. I'll move up five ranks before I leave today." Oliver pconfidently stated, like it was a fact. Earning a scoff from Y/n, like that was going to happen, yeah right. Most of the crown agreeing, with the sounds of scoffs and chuckles.

"Erm...Oliver...you can't earn five ranks, it's impossible."
"But why?! I give it my best shot! I'll work hard! Give me a chance!" Oliver whined like a baby. As Y/n squinted his eyes. Starting to dislike him. Yeah, that kiss on the hand was sweet, but he's just getting worse and worse.

Lost in thought, she realized Oliver was up to fight. The guy he was facing, confident and almost as tall as Oliver. Ready to fight. The guy then grabbed the collar of Oliver's uniform. In which Oliver did the same, using both his hands as the man stomped his foot into the ground. Allowing himself to try and stay still and stand his ground. Struggling to keep up as he was slowly pushed to the ground. Until Oliver was finally able to flip the man on the ground. Winning the fight.

"Is that it? Anyone else?" Oliver asked, glancing around the dojo. Letting an extremely tall man reveal himself through the crowd. Towering over Oliver. Even surprising Y/n for a second. Having yet to reply to Oliver with a 'me' or something along the lines.

Making Y/n shocked when Oliver picked up the beast of a man, and began to spin him around with ease.

"What is he doing...?" Y/n muttered. Looking over at the also shocked Shibukawa.

"If I beat up each and every one of these guys, you better give me that damn medal!" Oliver yelled, still spinning the poor man around. Until he finally released him, swinging him straight into a light. Making Y/n frown. Poor guy.

"How'd you like that throw, Sonoda? That must have been worth at least a point!"
"Not a chance. Garbage like that, you'll get no points at all!"

Y/n was angry at Oliver, wanting him to better understand. Making her want to fight him to bad. So Y/n then looked over at Shibukawa, having a determined look on her face. Ready to try and convince him with something.

"May I please-"
"You may. Get on a uniform."

Y/n was shocked. It was that easy? Usually it took a while to convince Shibukawa. I guess not. So she rushed over to the changing room. Getting into a uniform her size. Opening the door back to the dojo as she was now in a Judo uniform. It was quite comfortable. She did dislike the chest part, it's pretty obvious why.

"Alright Tawaraya, I guess you and me are going to go another round." Oliver stated. Making Y/n happy she came in at the right time.

"Good timing Y/n!" Shibukawa interrupted. "Oliver, you want a challenge? Here, I'll let you fight one of my best pupils." Shibukawa cheered with his grin. So Oliver turned around, looking Y/n up and down.

"Her?"
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'her?' OBVIOUSLY HE MEANT ME!"

Y/n yelled in anger. Now he was just ticking her off. First he's cocky, and now he acts dumb. It's not like he's acting or something, it's like he has rocks in his head.

"What did you say her name was again?" Oliver asked, turning away from Y/n to look over at Shibukawa and Sonoda

"My name is Y/n, dumbass." Y/n answered before Sonoda could, crossing her arms as she stepped in to the middle of the dojo. Letting Tawaraya get up and get back in line with the rest of the men.

"Is this a joke or something-" Oliver began, as Y/n grabbed his collar, with Oliver doing the same. Not letting Oliver intimidate her in anyway. Matching his strength. As everyone was becoming surprised when Oliver began to bend his knees. Watching as Y/n kept eye contact with him like if she was choking him. Until Oliver was finally laying on his back.

"I'd hate to tell you I told you so." Sonoda began. As Y/n let out a quick breath of relief. Tired.

"That's was quite good, but that was just luck." Oliver commented, no longer having that cocky attitude, as the two of them went at it again. As Y/n won once in a while, and Oliver one once in a while as well. Both annoyed by the other.