CHAPTER:05

The car entered to a lavish mansion,the surrounding beauty screams power and richness. The whole area is surrounded by many guards.

APARA'S POV:-

Nothing changed, only the number of guards increased. But here it is too peaceful which is very dangerous  i think a big storm is waiting for me...hehe nothing new...this house never gives me peace...

'he maa durga! Keno je Ami I shudhu bipod e pori,Amar kopal taii je eto kharap keno'Apara muttered under her breath though Abhimaan heard it

(Oh mother Durga! Why only me falls in problem,why my fate is so bad'

"I heard it but now its of no use to call maa durga"Abhimaan said without looking at her and started to walk in the direction of entrance.

                 INSIDE THE MANSION

Everybody was waiting for them to come, Abhimaan's mother, Mrs Anjana Singh Rathore was happy that her daughter in law is coming back but she knows once she comes back she has to suffer very much,she always trusts apara she never can do 'that' in her life.

Whereas Abhimaan's bua was not at all happy with the news of her returning to this mansion,she always wanted Niharika, her best friend's daughter to marry Abhimaan, she even gave the idea of alliance between them but Abhimaan didnot accept it.

Shruti, Aayansh and Abhimaan entered Apara was behind them.

ANJANA (Abhimaan's mom):-Where is Aparajita beta?

They moved aside and gave space for apara to come.

She came in front of her and bent down to touch her feet. Anjana blessed her then she went to his father Mr Rajendra Singh Rathore, though he did not say or bless her. She was mentally prepared for all these things.

Then bua came and started her play

BUA:- ye kaun he? Rathore pariwaar ki badi Bahu ko dekho...koii dekhke bole ga kya iski shaadi huii he...iska ek pati bhi he...itna bara kand karke bhag gayi...tumhara naseeb achha he humne tumhe police mein nahi diya..nahi toh
Abhi jail ke andar hoti...yeh kya haal bana rakha he tumhara pati abhi bhi zindaa he mar nahi gaya he jo esa hooliya banaya he. Bua spat venomously

ANJANA:- Didi yeh ap kya bol rahi he?

BUA:- tum mujhe kyu puch Rahi ho...apni Bahu ko samjhao anjana...Mere bolne se kuch nahi hoga par tumhare Bahu ke karan  mere abhimaan ka amangal hoga zaroor.

Apara was silent as she knows this is not the right time to speak.

Suddenly a loud and dominating voice came.

DADI:- Yahape kya horaha he? Tumlogo koii kaam dhandha nahi he kya?

Apara tried to take blessings from her as she is the eldest in the house but she moved aside and said

"Per chune ki koii zaroorat nahi...agar sach me baro ka samman karti toh esa nahi karti... Hum tumhe apne poti ki tarah dekhte the par tumne hum logo ka bohot asamman Kiya... Kamre mein jao abhi."

Apara was hurt because once there was a time  when she was her dadi's fav their bond was such that nobody could say she is her grandmother-in-law.

Apara slowly took steps to reach their room but she don't wanna go their but she has no options left.

She entered the room and her mind flooded with past memories,tears welled up in her eyes...she never thought that their life will take such a turn.

Apara heard the door opening she immediately wiped her tears and went to the washroom.