CHAPTER:06

AUTHOR'S POV

Abhimaan's eyes were filled with a cold, merciless determination as he tore away Apara’s panties and bra, leaving her exposed and vulnerable. The room was filled with the sound of her frantic, pained cries, but he seemed deaf to her pleas. She felt a deep, crushing despair settle over her, her heart breaking into a million pieces with each tear she shed.

"After a long time, seeing you like this, though things are very different," Abhimaan said, his voice dripping with disdain. "Don’t ask me to be gentle because tonight it’s going to be very rough for you. You called the beast yourself, darling."

He began to kiss her roughly, his lips and tongue moving over her breasts, her stomach, and her inner thighs with a brutal, relentless intensity. Apara shivered uncontrollably, her body shaking from both fear and the coldness of the room, but he showed no sign of stopping.

"Abhi, please calm down," Apara pleaded, her voice trembling with desperation. "I do not want to do this, not in this situation at least. Please, just give me some time..."

"Who’s asking for your opinion?" he snapped, his voice harsh and unyielding. "Stay quiet."

Apara struggled against the bonds tying her hands to the headboard, her wrists growing raw and bruised. She kicked at him, but he was too strong, his grip unshakable. His anger only seemed to grow as he smacked her across the face, causing fresh tears to spill down her cheeks.

"So, darling, are you ready?" he taunted, his words cutting through the air like a knife.

She was sobbing uncontrollably now, her cries filling the room, but she knew that her tears were useless. She closed her eyes tightly, trying to shut out the horrifying reality of what was happening to her. In her mind, she vowed to herself that she would find and kill the mastermind behind this cruel game, no matter what it took.

Just as Abhimaan was about to force himself on her, something seemed to shift in his demeanor. A brief flicker of hesitation crossed his face.

"Stop, Abhimaan," Apara cried out in a final attempt to reason with him. "I’ll submit to you but only on my own will. Please, give me a little time."

Abhimaan’s eyes widened slightly, and he paused, the tension in his body easing just a fraction. He looked at her, a mixture of rage and confusion playing across his features. Without a word, he released her wrists, his hands trembling as he moved away from her.

He tapped her cheek gently, his expression conflicted. "Good for you," he muttered, his voice laced with a bitter edge.

He then turned abruptly and went to the washroom, leaving Apara alone and shivering on the bed. As the sound of running water filled the room, Abhimaan’s footsteps echoed with a hollow, uncertain rhythm. The anger and desire that had driven him seemed to have dissipated, replaced by a troubled realization of what he was on the brink of doing.

Apara lay there, her body shaking with fear and cold. The brief respite from his torment gave her a sliver of hope, but she knew that the night was far from over. She closed her eyes, trying to steady her breathing, and silently cursed the fate that had brought her to this point.

_________________________________________

Apara lay in the cold, oppressive darkness of the room, her body still trembling uncontrollably. The remnants of her clothes lay scattered on the floor, and her exposed skin felt vulnerable against the chill of the night. The fear she had felt earlier had transformed into a deep, gnawing dread. The memory of Abhimaan’s rage and his almost-unthinkable actions weighed heavily on her mind.

Her breathing was ragged, each inhale a sharp reminder of how close she had come to an unimaginable fate. She closed her eyes tightly, trying to push away the haunting images of what could have happened if Abhimaan had not stopped. Every time she thought she had reached the edge of her fear, another horrifying scenario played out in her mind, each one more terrifying than the last.