CHAPTER:02

One day before the fest:-

Apara was cleaning the house as it was a holiday and on weekdays they do not get enough time to pamper themselves even.So it was the best time for her to clean their room.Ahana was in University as the administrative sector has too much work load these days for which they have to work on the holidays also.

Apara's POV:-

I was cleaning our rooms when I got a call from the security uncle. He is a very nice person. In this age also he is doing his work with honesty.

Security uncle:- Hello Apara bitiya, tumhara parcel Aya he, jaldi se niche ake le jao.

Apara:- But uncle mene toh kuch order nahi Kiya tha.

Security uncle:- Nahi nahi kisine tumhe bheja he jaldi ake lejao.

Apara thought for sometime who will send her a gift as nobody knows that I am here except my three people
Vivaan, Shruti and Ahana.

Apara:- okay uncle mein arahi hun ap thora wait kijiye.

Apara cleaned her hands and locked her door before going out.She took the parcel from the table kept in the society office and came back to her room.

Strange who will send me this parcel
It is quite big. Should I open it or not.
Then after checking the box properly from outside she thought to open it.

"Let's open it. Otherwise pata kese chalega he kya isme"

The moment she opened the box, her heartbeat becomes fast

The moment she opened the box, her heartbeat becomes fast. She was thinking that everything has finished because 'he' knows where I am and at any moment he will be infront of me and will cage me again.

(All pictures are taken from Pinterest or Google)

She slowly took the red bangles and kept in the side table. These were her wedding bangles, she remembered clearly. Then she took the mangalsutra where ASR was written. She immediately placed it in the side table, she doesnot want to even remember anything regarding their wedding. The last thing was a red saree along with sindoor and someother accessories.
When she was putting back everything in that parcel she found a letter and after reading that letter she knew she was doomed and she fainted