+Chapter Eleven+

I went to school the next day with a bounce in my step. I hoped Trix planned his revenge already. I couldn't wait to see what he had planned.

Unfortunately, I got distracted and was late for Alchemy. Lady Galvin was not happy. Especially since my attention got diverted again when I saw Somewhat-Dorky Trix walking down the hall, and what I was working on exploded.

"What's going on here?" Lady Galvin demanded. My cheeks flamed red when she followed my gaze out the doorway and saw Dorky Trix just before he disappeared.

"I felt wind coming from the door," I lied. "Sorry for the explosion."

Lady Galvin clearly didn't believe me. "That was Claude Trix, wasn't it? Don't tell me you're letting boy drama get into the way of your studies again."

My cheeks turned even redder. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Lady Galvin released a frustrated sigh. "Just... clean this up, please."

In favor of not getting detention, I complied. Though I may have gotten detention anyway.

+++

"Dor–Claude Trix!" I called. He walked over to me warily.

"How's the revenge going?" I asked. I could only imagine what Trix had come up with.

"I don't know about this, Umber," Kind-Of-Dorky Trix looked down at his feet.

"She deserves it, Trix!" I implored. "Think of all the things she's done to you!"

Trix made an uncertain sound. "But is she really deserving?"

I nodded my head as hard as I could. "You're putting too much thought into this, Trix."

Trix considered that for a moment. "Fine. Let's prank her."

"Yay!" I cheered. "Did you bring your notebook so we can plan during lunch?"

"I actually have other plans..." Trix said, trailing off when he noticed my glare. "I mean, of course!"

"Good. Walk with me, Claude." I didn't even need to look back in order to know that Trix was running at my heels.

"Where are we going? What are we doing?"

"We're cutting class." I informed him.

"Wait, what?" Trix asked, panicked.

"Oh, please. You've done this before."

"Not on purpose!" Trix squeaked.

"Well, too bad. Would you rather go to Elvin History or get revenge?" I reasoned.

"I'd rather go to Elvin History."

"Oh, you don't mean that." I turned the corner. "We're here."

I sat down on a conveniently-placed bench.

"Aren't you going to join me?" I asked, tapping the spot next to me. Trix begrudgingly took a seat.

"Let's make this fast," he ordered, taking out his notebook. "I need to get to class."

"Fine. What are your epic revenge ideas?" I cupped my chin in my palm.

"I don't have any."

I groaned. "Didn't I tell you to come up with some?"

"I couldn't!"

"What if you hang up posters about her and give her a taste of her own medicine?" I suggested excitedly.

"That could work," Trix pondered. "But what would it say?"

"What won't it say? The possibilities are endless!"

"How about: Dear Gisela...

[A/N: Now I have Revenge by (G)I-DLE stuck in my head. *Ready to burn*]