Who are you ?

Apotre Mars had almost reached the pool , when suddenly...

Dynamic : Hey , you ! Where do you think you're going ?!

The martian stopped and turned .

Mars : Well , well , we meet again , ladies !

Those who called out to him were none other than Princess Dynamic and Princess Glitter . The two Thea Sisters saw Nicky's lifeless body .

Glitter : Nicky !

Dynamic : You bastard ! You drained all her energy , didn't you ?!

Mars : Yes , indeed ! But don't worry , your friend isn't dead...not yet ! You've taken the life of my moons Phobos and Deimos , now I'm going to kill your precious comrade !

With that , he dropped Nicky's body as if she were a dirty clothes , and revealed his weapon , a spear in his right paw . He raised his right arm , ready to finish off his victim .

Mars : Prepare to mourn !

Dynamic/Glitter : Noon !

Fortunately for them and unfortunately for Apotre Mars , reinforcements arrive just in time .

??? : Fireball Punch !

Cardinal Suden appears out of nowhere . Mars spotted him and dodged his attack , moving away from Nicky . Suden saw Nicky's body .

Suden : Nicky !

Behind Princess Glitter and Princess Dynamic , Cardinal Osten also arrived . Suden stared at Mars , who did the same .

Mars : We meet again .

Suden : You.....Who are you ?

Mars/Glitter/Dynamic/Osten : Huh ??!

Mars : What the fuck ?! Don't you remember me ?! I'm Apotre Mars , one of the Solar System Apotres and the fourth planet by distance from the sun ! I'm a descendant of a god of war !

Dynamic : Suden...he's one of our enemies .

Suden : Really !?

Mars : Oh , you son of a bitch...! You know what ? I haven't faced anyone since episode 8 !

No sooner said than done . Apotre Mars and Cardinal Suden face off . Princess Glitter , Princess Dynamic and Cardinal Osten were drawn by a shadow overhead , and as they looked up to the sky , the Daimon that Mars had summoned earlier fell on them . The three friends had time to avoid the monster , which landed heavily on the ground . Osten , Dynamic and Glitter exchanged knowing glances , Glitter and Osten will face the Daimon and Dynamic will join Suden to fight Apotre Mars . Meanwhile , after freeing her comrades from their cursed medal , Connie found Colette in the bathroom of her bedroom . She cut the ribbon of her so-called gold medal with her obsidian knife and Colette was finally freed from the trap .

Colette : Thank you !

Right after her , it was Zoe's turn , then Violet's , and the last to be freed was Vanilla . Once the curse had been broken , Connie realized that she had accidentally cut off a piece of the wealthy heiress's hair .

Connie : Oops !

Vanilla : Hey ! Watch my hair !!

Connie : Be thankful you're free of the curse ! We need to contact Alicia and join the others , they probably out fighting !

Vanilla : Pfft ! Right , right !

The two girls took out their compacts and transformed .