Mercury's another sabotage

The day Vanilla had been waiting for was drawing nearer . At the rhythmic gymnastics competition , she intended to prove that she was the best athlete in the entire academy . To make her performance unforgettable , she had left no stone unturned . She knew every move of her choreography to perfection , working with a professional that her mother had hired for the occasion . She had also taken great care with her costume , which consisted of a green and silver leotard , covered in sequins designed to make her shine like a star in the spotlight . The finishing touch was a tiara made by the most famous jeweler in Paris . On the eve of the event , Alicia admired Vanilla trying on her outfit .

Alicia : You look like a princess !

Vanilla : Indeed , I'll be the most beautiful of all , but the important thing is that I'll also be...

??? : Exceptional !

Vanilla : You've got it-

Vanilla suddenly froze . It wasn't Alicia but another student who had just spoken , and she wasn't referring to Vanilla but to another gymnast . A young mouselet in a pink and blue bodysuit , twirling harmoniously on the mat .

Vanilla : Colette ! That fucking baguette bitch wants to steal the gold from me !

Despite her efforts to execute her routines with elegance and precision , and despite the refinement of her outfit , Vanilla knew that Colette represented a real danger to her . Once again , girls stopped to watch her and congratulated her at the end of her choreography .

Girl #1 : You're very talented ! I'm sure you'll win !

Colette : Ah , thank you...I think I've got a good chance . Rhythmic gymnastics is my strong point !

Girl #2 : You remind me of a butterfly...In your paws , the ribbon seems as light as a feather !

At that moment , Violet ran into the gymnasium .

Violet : Coco , have you come to help us design the bibs for Pam and Paulina's team ? Unless you haven't finished training ?

Colette put down her ribbon .

Colette : No need , I've mastered my choreography perfectly now ! I'm coming !

As night fell , two members of the SSA entered the academy , Apotre Mars and Apotre Mercury . Bruce had shown them where the medals for the victorious participants were kept . Mars and Mercury entered the headmaster's office , where a box containing the medals was stored . Mars found the box in question .

Mars : Here they are . Mercury , our box .

His young comrade brought him another box of the medals they had brought . Mars exchanged it for those from the academy . As for Mercury , who was standing behind him...

Mercury : Hey , Mars...

Mars : What ?

Mercury : Was Colette taking part in the rhythmic gymnastics event ?

Mars : Yeah ?

Mercury : And where did she keep her ribbon ?

Mars : In the gymnast's little storage room , why ?

An idea occurred to the young boy .

Mercury : I've just had an idea....of prank !