Eating alive !

Alicia receives a call from her friends , who tell her to come urgently as the enemies are still around . Luckily , it wasn't her turn yet , so she ran at full speed with her compact. At the scene of the battle , Princess Glitter used her attack .

Glitter : Sparkling Thunder !

The girl electrocuted the Daimon . Cardinal Suden ran towards Mars without thinking , he tried to use his super power but Apotre Mars grabbed him by the ankle and threw him towards Dynamic . The two friends both fell . Suddenly , Princess Harmonia appeared behind the Martian and tried to attack , but the enemy managed to dodge . Then Star Berenices appeared out of nowhere . With her blood boiling with rage , Berenices quickly used her main attack .

Berenices : Take that , you bastard ! Star Arrow !

Unfortunately for her , Mars managed to avoid it . He kicked her in the abdomen .

Berenices : Eek !

Luckily , her twin brother Norden appeared behind her and caught her in his arms . Cardinal Westen and Star Cassiopeia help Suden and Dynamic to their feet . Mars has no idea that his enemies have already prepared a surprise .

Norden : Liouli !

Plant roots emerge from the earth and wrap around Apotre Mars's body , who can no longer move .

Mars : Grr !

Liouli : Hold still , my friend .

The one who had brought them all here was Mira . Still armed with her Obsidian knife , Star Andromeda finally freed Nicky from the evil badge by cutting off a piece of her sports shirt . Nicky quickly regained her strength .

Nicky : Hey , thanks , mate !

Skyla : We think you need this !

Skyla passes her her magic pen and Nicky transforms into Princess Hyper . Princess Jolie and Princess Harmonia join her .

Jolie : Hyper !

Hyper : Jolie ! Harmonia !

Harmonia : I think we have to take care of the Daimon !

Hyper : Yeah...not to mention Apotre Mars...

Princess Hyper's wrists tightened , a green aura floated around the mouselet and her body glowed , even her eyes glowed and her Amber . This celestial aura showed her power and beauty worthy of a goddess .

Hyper : Dynamic ! Glitter ! Let's go !

Dynamic/Glitter : We're coming !

The Thea Sisters' allies gathered around them .

All : O Divine Weapon , give our power to the Thea Sisters !

Their weapon lit up . The four boys and six girls gave the energies of their powers to the Thea Sisters , the five scepters of the Thea Sisters appear . The five friends took it , Princess Hyper , Princess Glitter , Princess Jolie , Princess Harmonia and Princess Dynamic combined their powers .

Thea Sisters : World Gorgeous Illumination !!

The attack of the princesses of Olumpos destroys the two Daimons , leaving the Stone Sacred intact . The attack headed straight for Mars , but suddenly someone stopped the Thea Sisters' attack , which took everyone by surprise . It was Apotre Jupiter .

Jolie : Jupiter?!

Jupiter is not alone , another member of the SSA has appeared , Apotre Saturn !

Harmonia : Who is it? Another enemy?

Apotre Mars was a little surprised by the arrival of his comrade , including Saturn , who hadn't seen him for some time .

Mars : Pfff ! What are you doing here ? I didn't ask for your help !

Jupiter : I didn't come just for you , Mars !

With that , he frees Mars from the roots that imprison him .

Jupiter : I'm also looking for a fugitive .

Mars : Who ?

Without saying who it was , the eyes of the giant of the Solar System Apotres went to the Thea Sisters and their friends , but it wasn't them he was looking for . He was looking for Mira ! Who was hiding among them ! Saturn seemed to be waiting for a signal from his neighbor .

Jupiter : Eat her .

His old comrade saw her too , and rushed straight at the traitor , grabbing her by the neck . The Thea Sisters were alerted when they heard the mouselet's scream .

Jolie : MIRA !

Apotre Saturn teleported to Jupiter . Mira tried with all her might to free herself , but old Saturn held her so tightly that the more she moved , the tighter he held her .

Mira : Please no ! No ! Nooo !

Dynamic and Glitter rushed to her aid , followed by the other three Thea Sisters .

Dynamic : Let her go !!

Jupiter's right paw sparked with electricity , a huge flash of lightning fell near the five friends and the powerful current passed through their bodies . On the shocked eyes of the others . The Thea Sisters collapsed and were paralyzed . Feeling that she was going to die in the next few seconds , Mira looked at the Thea Sisters and then at her friends .

Mira : G-Ga....Gany...Ganymede...! Gany...mede...!

The scene that followed was a real horror show as Apotre Saturn devoured Mira in front the horrified eyes of the Thea Sisters and their allies . They watched helplessly as the traumatic scene unfolded and , unfortunately , there was nothing they could do for the poor mouseling . At the same time , the paralyzing effect diminished and Princess Jolie , Princess Harmonia , Princess Dynamic , Princess Hyper and Princess Glitter were finally able to move . After eating Mira alive , Saturn's aged face became younger .

Jolie : He's getting younger ?!

Saturn : The problem is solved . We have nothing more to do here .

Apotre Saturn left Earth first , followed by Jupiter , then Mars , who was shocked and disgusted to see Saturn eating Mira alive . As for the Thea Sisters and their friends , there was shocked silence . But despite what they had seen , there was no time to be traumatized .