- chenford breakup -

*At the station*
Tim walks out of the station with his head down,
walking towards Lucy.
Lucy says, "come here" softly.
*Lucy hugs tim rubbing his back and with her hand on his neck*
*Lucy gently lets go and Lucy looks worried while looking into Tims eyes*
Lucy, says "how'd it go with IA?"
Tim says with guilt, "i lied, about everything. i- i mean, i saved my job, right?, protected you and Lopez", he says upset ly.
Lucy says, "it was an impossible situation, i would have done the same thing if i was in your place."
Tim says, "you wouldn't have been in my place, you never would have put self interest over your team."
Lucy says, "you thought you could handle it, you were wrong, but you made it right, so it's fine".
Tim says, "Yeah". "Yeah i wish it was that easy, Lucy i just lied to two men i deeply respect".
Lucy, "mhm".
Tim says, "i just portrayed everything i thought i was right about myself ".
Lucy says, "t-tim".
Tim says, "No you've gotta let me finish okay? this is very hard for me to say."
Lucy says, "okay" and nodes her head worrying
Tim says, "Lucy i have been lying to myself for a long time."
*Lucy nodes her head*
Tim says, "thats clear to me now, and i cant. i cant just go back to the way things were."
*tim shakes his head side to side*
Tim says, "not right now, maybe never".
*Lucy looking into Tims eyes realizing what he's saying*
Lucy says, "w-wait". " are you breaking up with me?"
*Tim looks into Lucy eyes upset and scared while Lucy starts too look sad and angry*
Tims then says, "im sorry".
Lucy says, "you don't, you don't get to do that. you don't, you don't get to lie to me and then use that as an excuse to leave me, okay?". *lucy says upsetly* "thats not okay." *Lucy raises her voice a little louder* then says "Thats not okay, what your doing is not okay."
Tim then says, "i know, i- i know."
Tim starts tearing up saying, "you, you are an incredible person".
*lucy shakes her head with her voice cracking saying, "no, no" tearing up*
Tim says, "no , you're incredible, okay?, you deserve so much better."
Lucy begins to say "oh my god" with an upset voice.
*Lucy and tim both take a deep breathe and look each other in the eyes, while tim is holding into her hands desperately like its the last time he's gonna hold her hands*
Tim says, "thats why im walking away."
lucy says tearing up, "dont do this, why are you doing this". *nodding her head with an angry and upset voice*, "why are you doing this".
*tim begins to get more emotional and nodes his head with no comment*
Lucy says, "why are you doing this", throwing her hands down.
Tim says, "im sorry".
*Tim then puts his hands on Lucy and pulls her close, giving her a forehead kiss goodbye."
Lucy stutters with a broken voice, "t-ti".
Tim walks away with an upset look, leaving Lucy in the parking lot upset and in shock.

*part will be posted, it will be the after math of the breakup but im skipping from 6x6 to 6x7 and 6x8 then the promo in the elevator* (when you read part 2 i don't know if this will happen its just a prediction of what i want to happen in the elevator)