- part 2 -

*before you read im adding all their conversations after the break up then skipping to what i want to happen in the elevator scene of 6x9-6x10 will be in part 3*
_____
-its night time of 6x7-
Lucy walking in the station frustrated and upset, while tim then walks past. they both turn around and look at each other.
Lucy says, "hey uhm", raising her hand thinking of what to say.
*Tim looking away awkward*
*Tim begins to smile and says, "clocking out?".
*Lucy gives an upset look saying, "really? you really wanna pretend like nothing is going on right now?".
*tim looks down upset, while Lucy takes a deep breath*
Lucy then says, "have you ever thought that maybe i have something i wanna say to you?".
*tim opens his mouth begins to say something then stops*
Lucy says, "you were so concerned about what i deserve, how about a real adult conversation tim?"
*tim looks at Lucy upset beginning to say, "Lucy i, i cant give you what your looking for."
*Lucy nodes her head beginning to say, "then you clearly have more to figure out than i realized."
*tim looks at her with guilt*
Lucy says, "and you need somebody else besides me to help you with that, so good luck".
*Lucy then walks away and rolls her eyes angry and upset, leaving tim in the hallway upset and desperate for understanding*
______
(moving on to the next scene in 6x8)
______
*tim is on patrol with Aaron and gets a reminder on his phone that says, "Lucy bday Tomorrow", he looks down upset deciding if he should get her something.*
_________
(skipping to night time)
_________
Lucys in her apartment just got done talking to Celina and hears a knock on her door.
she walks up to the door and look through the peep hole and takes a deep breath.
she opens the door and smiles seeing Kojo her old dog she got after her abduction.
Lucy then says, "aww hey i missed you". petting kojo and grabbing the card in his mouth.
kojo runs down the hallway down the corner where tim is standing thinking about Lucy.
*Lucy then begins to hold her tears back*
Lucy starts opening the card and opens it.
inside the card it says, "happy birthday, love Kojo."
*Lucy starts crying and wipes her tears because she knows its from tim*
Lucy then gets and closes her apartment door,
while tim is around the corner trying not to cry.
_________
(to make this more emotional for you Lucy is crying because she knows tim is thinking about her now and that she knows that he still loves and cares for her, not only that time knew Lucy didn't wanna see him and he still found a way to tell her he's thinking about her)
________