- part 3 -

*this is the elevator scene (before you read this is what i want to happen)*
________
tim walks into the elevator and the doors start to close.
Lucy then stops the elevator doors from closing and walks in, then she presses the emergency button on the elevator which causes the elevator to stop, leaving tim really confused.
Lucy walks up to tim and says, "this does not change anything".
tim then says, "what doesn't", nodding his head side to side in confusion.
*Lucy hugs tim and then tim rests his head on Lucy's shoulder*
Lucy lets go of tim and then says, "are you okay?".
tim says, "yeah whats going on?"
Lucy then  said, "nothing, i- i just cant" with an upset look on her face.
Tim says, "cant what", in confusion.
Lucy says, "i cant keep pretending im okay, t- tim i know you said i deserve better but i know i don't."
Tim says, "Lucy i cant" , breathing heavily.
Lucy says, " no i cant keep pretending this is ok, its not, i miss you and i should've been there for you, and i just- i just don't want anyone but you."
*tim looking at Lucy guilty and upset, softly saying "Lucy..."
Lucy then says, "remember when i said if we mess this up i would of ruined the most important in my life, i meant that, and im desperately trying to let you go but i cant tim. this relationship meant a lot to me, and you just let go so easily. i don't know how but-"
tim cuts Lucy off saying, "Lucy i pushed you away because im scared, i don't wanna hurt you and if i did i, i just cant live with that".
Lucy then says, "i can, i don't care tim. you're so important to me and not having you around it hurt."
tim says, "Lucy i- im sorry".
*Lucy tears up*
*Lucy kisses tim on the lips then clicks the emergency button*
she begins to walk away and then tim says softly, "Lucy...your right.", he then grabs her arm and pulls her close, wiping away her tears.
Tim then says, "im so so sorry, i love you so much".
*Lucy giggles smiling, then says, "i love you more than words can describe".
*they then kiss a couple times*
then Lucy gets a call by grey asking, "where are you".
Lucy says, "sorry im coming."
Tim looks at Lucy with the softest smile and says, "go, we can talk more later okay?"
Lucy then says, "okay".
she walks away and goes to grey
grey says, "you okay?"
Lucy says, "yeah im great", awkwardly getting into the shop. (car)
_______
The end ☹️🙏
(im not crying you are)