Chapter 2

*2 days later. It's a Saturday and Lucy and Luke left this morning for the trip*

~Amelia POV~ 

I am at the park with Noah. He invited me out and we were going on a walk around. We had fun and were laughing as we sat by the pond. "Look at that fat duck" He says as he points to one of the really fat ducks in the pond. I shake my head and roll my eyes but there is a small smile on my face. "Hold up, way to body shame"

"Well I can because I have the best body for a dude my age" He says with a grin and I just rolled my eyes in pretend annoyance. I had to agree though. He was super fit, lean and muscular, tall, handsome, athletic, funny, kind, and had puffy hair. I would never tell him to though that I thought he was super cute. I shake my head and respond "And really cocky. I don't think I have ever met someone as cocky as you." I smirked.

He chuckled and shook his head "Not cocky, just confident. Plus it's just facts."

I roll my eyes "Yea sure" Although I knew it was true. I stand up but he grabbed my hand and stopped me "Where are you going?" He asked. I sigh "I think it's time we head back home. It's already 2 pm and we got here at 10 am." I see him nod then he looked up at me "Can I come over to your place for a bit?" 

I frowned "You know my parents have never really liked you or your family...." He stood up and continued holding my hand "Please? Didn't you say they were out of town for the next 2 days?" I sigh and hang my head. I whisper "Fine.... but you can't mention it ever of they will be furious" Furious.... that is an understatement. But he doesn't know that so I can't won't tell him. 

He smiles and nods excitedly. "Okay deal!" We walk over to my car and I drive us back to my place. We get there and head inside w a smile on both of our faces. I grip his hand with excitement and say "Okay, movies, popcorn, pizza, icecream, lemonade, and endless fun." I smirk. I let go of his hand and walk over to the couch. "You get comfy, I will come back w everything." He nods and sits on the couch. I come back 10 minutes later to find he has already chosen a movie and was smiling at me. I walked over and was half laughing when I saw the movie he picked. "This? Again?" This was his favorite  movie. It had a lot of romance and comedy. He smirked and nodded.

I walk over and put the stuff on the table in front of the couch and his eyes lit up when he saw the food. I sit down next to him and we started eating it while we were watching the movie. Suddenly, I accidentally spilled some ice cream on his shirt. 

I stand up and couldn't help but giggle as I speak "Oh my bad. Here, let's go find you a shirt." He shakes his head in annoyance but nods. He speaks in a half annoyed half amused tone"Really? You always have to be so clumsy"

 I glare at him and he chuckles this time. I elbow him playfully "You want to stay in that shirt and be cold, then go ahead keep calling me clumsy. If you want to get a different shirt then you will shut your mouth and just follow me" I tend to have some... sass and sarcasm... if you haven't noticed. He rolled his eyes but I can see he was trying so hard not to laugh.

I walk into the bathroom and turn to him "Wait here. I think you left one of your shirts here last time you were here." I run upstairs to my room and grab his shirt. I was walking back when I stopped and just stood there for a moment. Why? Because he was fucking shirtless! His arms are super strong and muscular and his abs... they are definitely rock solid. 

I wonder what it must feel like to be wrapped up in his arms and..... I stop my thoughts and notice I was staring at him, then I hear him chuckle and say in a playful tone "You wanting to just keep the shirt now so I stay like this?"

I blush slightly and turn my head away from him. I speak in an irritated tone to try to hide my thoughts. "Take the shirt and put it on. I was just curious on how someone could look that bad" I elbow him playfully and he smirks. "Yea. bad looking. Sure" he says in a sarcastic tone.

I then giggle and smile sweetly. "just put the shirt on so we can go back to watch the movie." I say as I was about to turn away. Randomly though he caught my hand and turned me to face him...

~Noah POV~ 

When I saw her staring at me my heart started racing. I hid it by teasing her. I could tell she was joking when she said I was not good looking. I know I was and I know everyone knows it. Gosh she is just so cute when she smiles like that... Her beautiful green eyes.... I would probably melt if I looked in them for too long... and her lips... they are just so tempting. 

As she turns away I grab her hand. This is it! I have to confess to her now... I'm sure she likes me. I know she does. I have to confess to her! I grab her hand as she was about to walk away and she turns around in confusion. 

I take a small step closer to her and look down at her while still holding her hand. I stare at her for a moment then speak softly. "Amelia... I have something I want to tell you"