Chapter 16

~Noah's POV~

We walked out and went home. My mom was very relieved when we got home and she was bandaged up. I can't get the thought out of my head though that we need revenge on her parents. They fucking left her outside after beating her so badly. They left her outside WHILE IT WAS RAINING?! She would have gotten sick and might have fucking died.

I sit down at the table, not noticing anyone around me, and start thinking about how we can get revenge. I will send them to the police.... but not until after I get my revenge. And their puppy... do they hurt Milo?! No... no one could hurt a puppy. That is just impossible.

Especially Milo! That tiny, only 6 months old, playful, well behaved, cavapoo puppy. He's just so cute and his tiny baby teeth. They don't hurt at all, and he loves to play. He will run up into my lap and try to climb me. When he does climb on top of me, he will nip at my hair and it's so funny. The tennis ball is bigger than his head, but somehow he manages to fit it in his mouth. So adorable.

That is what Milo looks like

That is what Milo looks like. He is just so adorable! We should probably get him out of their house too, in case they hurt him. I look up and see Amelia and my brother looking at me curiously and with a smile on their face. "What?" I ask impatiently. I probably shouldn't have snapped... but what were they laughing about when looking at me?

Hayden responds "Just watching you with your thinking face. You always make faces, and it's funny when you don't even notice. We were talking to you and you didn't even look up or respond." He laughs and I roll my eyes. "Sorry." I mumble. "I was just thinking about something."

Amelia is currently sitting on the couch and she responds. "what were you thinking about?" I frown and look over at her. Then my anger comes back seeing all of the cruises and cuts on her and I respond. "Getting revenge on your parents for what they did to you." Her eyes, or rather her one eye she can actually open, goes wide and she shakes her head. She stops shaking her head and I can tell shaking her head hurts.

"Yes. We have to. We will put them in jail, but first we need to get revenge. They left you outside in the cold and rain and you could've gotten sick and died!" Hayden walks over to me and puts his hand on my shoulder. "No. We can't do that. Then that will put is in trouble too. Just turn them into the police."

I stand up and shake his hand off of my shoulder. "No. We will get revenge for what they did to her. Just look at her! You see how badly they hurt her, then left her outside while it was raining. No. They will pay for that." I walk into my room and close the door behind me, extremely frustrated with everyone.

~Amelia's POV~

I am extremely scared for when he said he wants to get revenge. No. He can't do that. He could get hurt, or if the police found out then he'd be in trouble too. I sigh when he goes into his room and I look up at Hayden sadly. "What do we do?" I ask softly.