Chapter 17

~Noah's POV~  ~2 days later. Monday~

I wake up and am extremely stressed out. What am I going to do with Amelia? I can't leave her here alone with just my parents?! Well... I could, but I definitely do not want to. I don't know what might happen and I do not feel like leaving her alone. 

It's 7:30 am... I have to be leaving in 45 minutes! Shit.... I get out of my bed, correction... I am still sleeping on the mattress on the floor because my mom won't let me sleep on the same bed as Amelia... anyway, I get up and notice I don't see Amelia on the bed... Where did she go? 

I start looking around and open the bathroom door without knocking. I am shocked and my eyes go wide when I see Amelia quickly cover herself with a towel... Oh shit she was showering. For whatever reason I can't get my eyes off of her. 

"Wtf?!" She yells at me and I laugh "Oh... my bad Amelia. Was just looking for you... didn't know you were showing." I say but continue to stand there.

She keeps herself covered with the towel and says in a very sassy voice that made me laugh harder. "Well can you get out and stop staring at me?! Like bro I don't give a fuck you are my boyfriend, you can't see me naked, stupid." I turned out of the room and closed the door, but the image of her in the towel was still in my mind. I saw a little bit of her before she grabbed the towel, but it was only for a split second.

I sit on my bed and wait a couple minutes until she gets out. The whole time I was thinking to myself. What will I do when I have to leave for school? Is she gonna go with me? I also have to get Milo out of the house at some point.. maybe later today I'll sneak in and get him. Does Lucy know about her abusive parents? What will the teachers say when they see her bruises and stuff? Maybe she could just wear a hoodie? And how will I get revenge on Akira for posting that pic of us making out, which is the reason her parents found out in the first place and did that to her? 

After a while she comes out of the bathroom with her cheeks bright red. I chuckle to myself but continue with my thoughts. Gosh I wish this didn't happen to her. I feel myself fill up with anger again, but then suddenly she sits next to me and is looking at me with an intense look. 

~Amelia's POV~

Did he for real walk in on me and stay standing there while I was naked and only covered with the towel? I get boys are horny but what the heck? He can't do that- even if he didn't know I had been showering. I roll my eyes... whatever. I'll talk to him about it when I get out.

I walk over to the mirror and frown. I have to use his sister's clothes, which are way too small on me, or his clothes which are way too big. His mom is shorter than I am so that is also an issue...and we can't go to my place for obvious reasons. So I have to use his sister's shorts and his shirt. Kinda works I guess.

I still have so many bruises and stuff though. It's Monday so they obviously wouldn't have gone away by now because it's only been 3 days but still. I look horrible with these! My ribs hurt a bit still and my eye is still mainly closed shut. I can open it a little more now but not much. It will be weeks till I am fully healed. That sucks. 

I sigh and walk out of the room. I remember how he came in and kept staring at me and I felt my cheeks turn red. But when I notice he was super lost in thought I understand what he is thinking about, and that worries me. I sat next to him and put my hand on his shoulder. "Noah." I spoke quietly. He ignores me and I speak louder and firmer this time. "Noah." 

He knows how much I hate being ignored..... I know, I know, I should try to work on patience, but I don't really care right now. I grab his shoulders and turn him towards me "Noah" I say loudly this time. He finally looks at me with a curious look. "What?"