Chapter 7

~Noah's POV~ (this is the day after the last chapter. Currently a Friday)

I walk into school and start looking around for Aaron, my friend from basketball. I can't find him anywhere. Randomly I see Lucy making her way towards me. I sigh, What does she want?

She comes up to me and speaks softly "Noah, we have to talk." I respond "If it is about Amelia, then no." I try to walk away but she grabs my arm.

"She does love you, Noah." I freeze when she says that. What? Is it true? I start shaking on the inside but turn to her with a glare. People think I have moved on from Amelia. They can not know I like her still. "She made that really clear when she rejected me in the rudest way possible." I say with heavy sarcasm.

She shakes her head. "She didn't want to reject you but she didn't have a choice." I raise my" voice anger "WTF you mean she 'didn't have a choice'?! She had a choice, but she rejected me! Do not talk to me again Lucy. I thought we were friends, but if you are taking her side in this then clearly not anymore."

She raises her voice as well. "That isn't true, Noah! I am not taking sides! You just don't know the full truth about-" She stops talking and takes a deep breath. I turn to her with a questioning and angry gaze. "About...?" I say impatiently.

She shakes her head. "It isn't my place to tell you." She says softly then walks away. WTF?! I take a deep breath and walk away. What does she mean by that? Now my thoughts are flying like crazy. I shake my head to clear my thoughts, which doesn't work.

Whatever. I am going to forget about this and go about the rest of my day. Especially since there is going to be a party later. I need to clear my mind before the party. The whole school will be there and it will be a lot of fun. Just... wait till the party. It will be so much fun. And forget about Amelia.

~time skip to 30 minutes before the part~ ~Amelia's POV~

Party... a big party... maybe this will cheer me up. It will probably cheer me up a bit since Lucy will be there. Speaking of- she just walked into my room squealing. "Party! Come on put your dress on! I will show you mine!" She hurries away and puts her dress on.

She comes out wearing this-

Wow. She is so pretty. That is a very nice dress. I smile widely and giggle "You look amazing! Luke will for sure be obsessed!" She giggles and grabs my arm "Okay okay now you have to put your dress on!" I giggle again. "Okay! Be prepared though!" I come out wearing this-

 "Okay! Be prepared though!" I come out wearing this-