Chapter 53 : Prank on Rohan

Siddhart's POV:

I walked back to my dorm room after dropping Alisha off. A smile played on my lips as I thought about our conversation and the time we spent together.

The whole evening had been delightful, and the fact that Alisha thought of me as "husband material" and even had names picked out for our future kids-Kaju and Kismis-made me chuckle.

Once I reached my room, I entered with a sense of happiness and contentment.

My mind replayed the moments with Alisha, and I found myself blushing, imagining the possibility of a future with her. The thought of her as my wife made my heart race.

As I was lost in my thoughts, Rohan noticed my dreamy expression. He looked at me with curiosity and a mischievous grin.

"Yeh kya haal bana rakha hai, Siddhart?" he teased.

"Kuch toh baat hai jo itna muskuraha raha hai!"

I tried to brush off his teasing with a wave of my hand.

"Kuch nahi, bas aise hi," I said, attempting to play it cool.

But Rohan wasn't convinced.

"Aise hi? Kya mtlb alisha ne puchi dedi yhi baat haina kamine? "

He continued his merciless teasing, making me laugh.

"Arre nhi ! Bas excited about Vrindavan trip"

I responded, trying to avoid giving him any real details.

Rohan shook his head, clearly not buying my excuse.

"Shakl dekh aapni, dulhan jaisa sharma raha hai, batana yrr" he teased, raising an eyebrow.

I just laughed and kept my cards close to my chest, not wanting to reveal too much about Alisha's thoughts.

But I couldn't help but feel a sense of joy and certainty that Alisha liked me as well.

Once Rohan eventually let up on his teasing, I settled into my room and sat down, my mind still replaying the evening with Alisha.

I made a silent vow to myself that it was now just Alisha and me, and I wouldn't let anyone come between us.

My heart felt light, and I knew I would do everything I could to make her happy and keep our connection strong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Next Day*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day started off with a sense of anticipation. Our trip to Vrindavan was drawing closer, and I was eager for the adventure and the opportunity to spend more time with Alisha.

After my usual morning routine, I headed to my classes with a renewed sense of energy and excitement.

During my first class, my thoughts kept drifting back to the moments with Alisha from the previous day.

Her laugh, her smile, and the way she seemed so comfortable around me-everything about her brought me a sense of calm and joy.

My mind wandered to the future and what it might hold for us, but I quickly refocused on the lecture.

After classes, I met up with Rohan for lunch in the cafeteria. As we sat down with our food, he continued his teasing from the previous evening.

"Bhai, are you still on cloud nine?" he asked with a playful grin.