chapter 3 "Azurlane Alt vs Mindustry" (3/5)

At the crack...

The fortification around the crack has finally been set forth, as barbwires hinges the farthesest theu can see, sand bags in order to repel whatever there fighting isnt any normal foe, by the structures that they destroyed it looked like they were farming the intire area out of raw matrials for unknow reason.

"Hmm" belfast and her crew, she ponders just what led to this saying" a gate opened that led us to a uncharted area that we dont know of" she couldnt stay silent as she looks within the cave, its huge infact its filled with raw oreas in huge abundance stashed with a drill that sends them to a core, it was way to advance for her "Our enemy is at peak effeciency" belfast seeping with a sadistic aura, unlike her orginal outfit that is in complete white with refined looks, it changed to a tainted black, unwavered beauty but lackst the apathy.

"You know its bad manners to stay in the shodows" while it was mostly lit in the cave with the help of the construction, some part remain dark which can be versatile to the people involved belfast says "come out" she orders what came is her trusted ally that she knows very well "Enterprise?" surprisingly it cought her slightly enterprise remains silent for a bit, after a moment she gave an order herself "The admirals are calling you again" belfasst couldn't help only giggle, as enterprise became agitated fisting her hands, keeping her cool just awhile longer.

With belfast seeing enterprise in range, she already knew how far enterprise has gone through not just by war efforts, shes holding every frontlines with the opposing countries probably most the anyone, and had huge amount of drugs on her stream already given by the commanders, shes been toyed alot, with false feelings that fuels her to do more, thinking that the promises by the admirals were true, ruling out morals, shes far beyond fixing belfast walking pass by her says in momentarily "Youve crossed path in no return enterprise" she can feel the rage storm out of her as belfast leaves shes punch a nearby cave wall making a crater.

Somhow, a trincle of tears form on her, "This is not what I wanted.." the regret fills her with so much wieght, but she cant stop now, or shell perish like her other sisters that she brought down...

After the ordeal, at a tent on the crack..

The admirals, everyone was here talking about procedures on the war efforts to take the sorrounding area, however due to some last minute intel the foe in just under a day, dispatched another core on this designated area, the commanders for this war effort is the 3 admirals,

Jonson (eagle union admiral)

Sanson (Royal navy admiral)

Blitv (Ironblood navy admiral)

Janson taking the lead, he partakes in the planning the details, while important girls from each faction stands there diligently to be commanded.

Janson: Alright girls, we want you to be first in the frontline, to be supported by the our tanks, the tanks will consists of german tanks tiger V And the mouse to be front-line if any bombarment happens.

Blitv: Why is our forces going first in enemy territory? We agreed on this, that our flanks should be going in factions, this will only make our forces vulnerable without the complete support.

Janson: A complete change of plan has occurred we connot risk the gate forces to disband if any enemy forces were to come out from that core, we are going to send out early enforcement before that happen, while we wait for more dispatch to arrive to the gate, well have to improvise.

Sanson: So are just going in blinded? This place is completely unknown to us, we risk even failing if so, and you know what failure the price is when the higher-ups hears about..