chapter 5 "Undertale vs Blue archive" (?)

Somewhere within the deep course vain of undertale.

Chara, or whats left of humanity of frisk remains stale, strinly, amount her self she makes chaos of all the underground as always leading to monster kinds in ruins, while some monster strive back to stop chara, it was rather dull for her, it alway ended the way she wanted it to be, reset again and again, she alone was already considered a lone threath to every multiple universes, causing backlash to unsuspecting universes within the timeline, most of whom invaded codes to travel to them, although costly in demolishing her powers to reset timelines, but what makes her a threat is the fact shes has a scale to do damage infinitely DPS.

The fact, is her soul specifically, embodies two other Omega universes, despite there deferences in apperance, like characters, defferent from where it originated from like the Omega universe of undertale, they mostly inhabit a somewhat striking resemblence in appearance mostly in game mechanincs, or either at designs, although different there soul is one, this anomoly of a soul which is determination has variants, while still keeping original, the two games in particular is. "Deltarune chapter 1 & 2"

The thing about the multiverse is that, despite it having an infinitely large scale to contain universes, it also contains all of the information from each timeline, called the panadora vortex, that keeps order & chaos from reaching to unrelated universe from itself, its like how a giant box has two, things in it, but has a gap to every information it gets to each other, the pandora's vortext is in between in every conciviable universes, its stores every thing, but also keep foreign entities to detect within those large gaps, which are other Omega universes.

But, something interfered with the vortex, As more and more gates appear, transport lines are stationed every where on those gaps connecting to those gates, or cracks, like hard-metal, The vortext is confused for there appearance, but also is astonished by the unknown material that made the gates, even at a strong current taking in information on the gaps it simply refused to be consumed.

--------
-----------------------------

The bigining.

At the last coridor, where sans awaits his judgement through the sweeping dust, aligning with at the unwavering lights coming at the window pavements,he looks ahead the dark shadowy part of the corridor, that resides the only entrance here to the asgore's throne room, sans has done this quite a number of time no matter how much his actions change timelines reversed no amount of thing can stop this reoccurring threat that has taken much of mosnter kind, In multiple succession they have killed hundreds of omega universes, despite it, it all always relive.

Because truly, Due to omega universes nature, they connot be, destroyed or replicate itself, however it has the power to constantly make itself probability stasis, there isnt any amount of information that can change course to omega universes they simply. Makes stasis, which is the other timelines.

Just now the corridor echoes, In a rather familiar steps ahead the entrance forshodowed by emonosity as such sans, readying his all casual lines, he simply says "heya kid" although not completely out of the shadows, chara remains silent, sans shrugging the silence, he continues to say what he needs although he suspect somethings wrong, "you've been busy huh?" sans says but she still remains under the shadows which halted sans casuality, following by "silent huh, so you finally felt all those worlds agony" he reeks the cracks, despite it chara remained not faced, she take one step in the paved light of the corridor, but sans is taken off guard.

As he sees what came out, It wasnt chara, but resembled a uncolored of both chara & frisk, lacking both of its eyes within there eye sockets, only seeing endless darkness, even when the light of the corridors abstract those darkness it somehow wasnt in affect for the being infront of sans, sans as he stood there in suprised in a while, as his eyes socket somehow slowly fades, in a threatening way he  asks "who are you"

The being simply said:
That doesnt matter, sans, an anomaly is accruing, I connot say the details however.. Please stop chara from crossing.

For a moment, Sans narrows his eyes, but before he can do so, he hears footsteps footsteps nearby. Before disappearing without a trace, she blends in seamlessly with the surrounding hallway. As Chara emerges from the shadows and walks toward Sans, wearing a smile that is the epitome of LV, Sans asks himself, What did she mean when she said, "Don't let her cross." While sans was lost in thought, something similar to what Chara's/frisk's counterpart had said earlier—"do not let her cross"—arose. She was startled to see a surprised Chara in front of her at the end of the corridor, where the throne room should have been. It appeared that the static crack had replaced the view through.

Looking away as he turned to face himself and realized what was happening, Sans turned to face Chara again, and she felt an intense, savage smile that he was all too familiar with. Recalling the histories he altered in order to stop her, he remarked, "Whenever something new happens, you really don't hold back, do you?"

The time where he grew insane causing a timeline where he killed everybody..
|Dustale|

The time he took all the souls, just to accomplish monster kinds freedom..
|Ultratale|

The time, he had help from gaster, Restoring a forbbiden machine..
|Help from the void|

And there was even one.. Where we as one monster kind took hold just to change one faith...
|All together AU /erased/ |

Chara and Sans were drawn in by the crack as it erupted, but just as Sans was about to engage in another battle, Chara suddenly slashed towards sans the crack itself. A red slice curved in the air and shot towards him, gathering speed. He ducked it in time, following sans and then Chara, who grinned as though she had known he would avoid it, as it passed through the breach.

Thus it happened!