26.

﹒⪩⪨﹒

﹒⪩⪨﹒

𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘹

𝘪𝘳𝘭, 𝘥𝘮𝘴, 𝘪𝘨 & 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴

﹒⪩⪨﹒

The the first thing Georgia notices about Roger's Arena is the atmosphere

The the first thing Georgia notices about Roger's Arena is the atmosphere. When her and Luke were making their way up to the family and friends suite she could already hear the fans cheering from outside the arena. When the doors open and fans enter, the energy goes up tenfold. Thousands of people sporting various Canucks jerseys flood to their seats, many crowding around the ice with signs to catch the attention of players in hopes of receiving a puck. Music plays over the speakers of the arena as Georgia and Luke kill time up in the suite. She stands near the window, observing the fans as they bustle below. The nerves she was feeling about anyone speculating something had passed, despite already receiving an influx of comments on her social medias about Luke and Quinn. She's tried to push it to the back of her mind so she can enjoy the game, and simply hope that any rumours will pass soon enough.

Players from both teams make their way onto the ice for a brief warmup, some already interacting with fans. Luke asks if she wants to head down and she nods, stating she had something to do before they found their seats. He shrugs, grabbing himself a drink and making his way down, watching as she heads towards the side of the rink. He isn't sure what she's doing, and he's a little confused, but he doesn't question it.

She makes her way down to the front of the rink, standing next to the glass. She blends in pretty well with every one else, smiling as she sees a young girl with a Hughes jersey on. She has bright blonde hair that's tied into pig tails and her mother is holding her up to the glass so she can watch what is going on. Georgia thinks for a moment that maybe it's the daughter of one of the players, but realizes if that were the case she wouldn't have Quinn's jersey on.