sleepover 💜💜💜

After my conversation with Ben I decided to come back to Ashlyn's house and continue our sleepover .

Ashlyn's house:
I knocked the door and waited for them to open it,then then the door finally opens, "Logan! You're finally here! , you missed the movie!" Taylor said," oh sorry it's just that I forgot that I need to finish the search and project with Elise today ,but anyways let's go now? ," I said  we went to the living room and i looked over Ashlyn ,she stared at me then she smiled,"hi smarty b-tch " she said ,"how's your scars ed Sheeran? " I said ,she laughed at me and when I started to sit she smacked my head hard ,and I looked at her dead in the eyes ,she then said sorry before she laugh again,[the non sibling love 👍 ,but still her smack in my head hurts , I might not get smarter because of head damage,😃,] , we sat there watching a movie but this time a scary movie ,as Aiden and Taylor flinched when the monster starts to appear they screamed and hold onto their love life , while me and Tyler looked like we were just looking at them ,and then Tyler scoots next to me ,and rested his head on top of my shoulder, we watched there for an hour , I looked at the time and it was 11:40 pm , then I remembered about last night , I then told them about last night and ,we panicked ,but since it repeats again like where we are not yet raided by the phantoms , ash said that maybe they are still outside the shop and before the some phantom came to attack them . I checked the time again and it's 11:55 pm, we just wait till it's 12:00 .

12:00 pm -phantom dimension:
And ash was right because they're not with me and Tyler in the graveyard ,which means this is where they try to run again, before it actually raids the graveyard, Im now in my shooting position with Tyler , we waited for them to call us and they did it early before a phantom starts to show up to them , they drove here fast and good thing there's no phantom following them which I think the phantom hasn't continued to raid  the graveyard , I opened the gate for them and closed it again , I doubled check it all, and it was clear , we then headed to the bus and it was all silence.

....... But then ash spoke up.
" Well going out can be pretty dangerous now huh." She said , " but how about going to Savannah are we still going to continue it?" Taylor said, we all looked at ash and she seemed like she's unsure of it now...

After all of that, the others said that they're going to take a nap which leaves me and ash, I noticed Ashlyn goes outside and sat somewhere then I followed her, and that's when I heard her crying......

"Ash? Are you ok ?" I said before sitting next to her, I put my hands on her should then she turned to me , she was crying ,and she leaned to my shoulder,
"I c-cant do this no more ...... There's so many phantoms chasing and trying to kill us , I always hear them and my ears hurts because of it ,too many school works , trying to keep us safe,I just can't do this no more ,I'm tired of this h-ll!... " She cried , I patted her shoulder ,and hugged her , to be honest being a leader does have so many responsibilities,she tried all her best to lead ,protect and comfort us , " you need rest for now I will take the first shift , and maybe the second one too " I said ," but -" ," Ashlyn you need rest ,I'll take care of this ,now let's go and put you to bed." I said , she just nodded and we both stand up and went inside the bus ,she laid down and thanked me , Wow even if I'm most likely to be the youngest here ,I feel like I'm her older brother saying those words😃 ,but anyways I stayed all night and guarded them ,I even took aiden's shift since he's badly injured too , I stayed up all night and it was fine ,then it was 1:00 am . Sunday ,since its Sunday I decided to just sleep all day but since we were having a sleepover to Ashlyn's house  , there will be no peace .... And that's Aiden😃