h-hell nah💀

(gon' skip the phantom night )
I woke up again early ang got up to wash my face and brush my teeth , I got out of the bathroom and  stretched for a bit , then my phone dinged , it was Aiden who messaged me.

Mysister'scrush:

Mysister'scrush: hey Logan! You better wear those clothes later😁

Logun: yah yah whatever,I'm still questioning about why would you make that dare..

Mysister'scrush: ok first of all I don't know what dare I should give you , second I thought that maybe you would like it! It's not bad changing a bit y'know ? And third I'm bored .🥲

Logun: ok? By the way your emoji should be first before the period, dumb sh-t

Mysister'scrush: ay! Whacth it!

Logun: whatevs 😒

After having a conversation with Aiden I looked at the time and it's 1:10 am ,.... I should get some sleep ..... I set the timer at 5:00 am ,cause my schedule had changed again... I fell asleep and woke up at 5:00 am and started to get ready , as I was down showering I went out and picked my outfit , since it's pretty cold I decided to change my planned outfit to the one with a jacket.

Ate breakfast waited for the bus, the bus picked me up and rove to the school , my friends waited for me in the hallway ang I waved at them ," oh so this is what you dared to wear , not bad " Ashlyn said ,"to be honest Logan it suits you! ' Taylor said very cheerful ," thanks " I said then we went to class at first it was just a normal day but later on I kept noticing that some are staring at me .... And I fricking hate it , then a fricking random person walks up to the group closer to me ," hey Logan , you're pretty cute you know?" The girl said to me , " the f-ck you want?" I said ," you " she said with a smile , " oh h-ll nah, gonna go bye!" I said dragging the whole group , out the school since school had ended  we waited for the bus to come pick us up and it finally did , we sat down , I'm gonna text Aiden since I'm a bit far from him .

Mysister'scrush:

Logun: am I going to still continue the dare?

Mysister'scrush: ..... I don't know

Logun: I fricking hate you sm oh my goodness....

Mysister'scrush: that girl really got the nerve to flirt you after bullying you? And by the way the half-wit  was mad .

Logun: I know ofc

Mysister'scrush: so by the way did you like the clothes I bought you?😁

Logun: yeah but most of them are black....y'know I don't wear black...

Mysister'scrush: aw.... But at least it looked good on you ! , and by the way your bf was red when he laid his eyes on you when you walked to the door 😋

Logun: .... I mean who wouldn't ?, no one can actually resist my handsomeness😌🤭

Mysister'scrush: at first when I met you I thought you would be humble 😒

Logun: that was just me being a total innocent person 😁

Logun: but anyways back to the topic ,so please answer it , should I continue the dare ?

Mysister'scrush: but you said you liked it?

Logun: ..... I liked it but I also don't wanna continue it... I don't know , I'm also indecisive 😃

Mysister'scrush: we be twinning 😋

Logun: yeah sure whatever, since we are both blonde , well technically I'm the original blonde but eh .

Mysister'scrush:..... Ask ash?

Logun: ....yeah

Mysister'scrush: ok who will? You or me?

Logun: definitely me.

Mysister'scrush: 🥲

Logun: 😑

The psycho's crush:

Lo: ash

Psycho's crush: what

Lo: please decide for me...

Psycho's crush: what is it?

Lo: ok first i like the clothes Aiden bought me but I also don't wanna wear it .....

Psycho's crush: ... If you like it wear it , I just shoo off those sh-ts, if you want .

Lo: thank you sis , you're the best😌

Psycho's crush: always been

Lo:😁

Psycho's crush:👍

Mysister'scrush:

Mysister'scrush:what'd she say?

Logun: wear it.

Mysister'scrush: see I know my style is not bad !

Logun: yeah , I gotta agree with that ..

Mysister'scrush:😁👍

Logun:😮‍💨

As the bus stopped I got out since it's my house , I waved at my group and got off I went inside my house , went upstairs to my room and changed clothes ,since its a rainy season , of course I had to wear a jacket , normally I don't use jackets I use sweaters or turtle -necks , but since Aiden bought me an outfit with a pair jacket , I used it and went down stairs , when my grandparents saw me with a jacket they looked at me suspicious ," who gave you that?" My grandma said to me , " oh one of my friends bought it for me as a gift." I said while watering the plants ," got a boyfriend or girlfriend?"
Grandpa said, " no but I do have a boyfriend...." I said , " ok"  they said in unison , they already know that I'm bi so they asked me that .

After that working , it's 9:00 pm and it's time to close the shop we went inside ate dinner go to our rooms and to then sleep , but I just laid down on my bed, staring at my ceiling, having deeo thoughts . I've been doing this till my watch beeped . *Sigh it's 11:40 , better get ready ....

Salamat guys sa supporta ninyo kahit unti lang , pero at least may audience Ako na may supporta ! , anyways wait for the other chapters!!