the stupid dare...

As we finished watching the news we got bored after that , and if you're asking about Ashlyn's parents? They're home safely , so it's her parents and the group , we got bored for a bit , but Taylor had suggested we play a game like truth or dare and wait for the storm to stop for a bit , we all sat in circle and Taylor decided to go first we agreed , " so ummmm...... Ah! Ashlyn ... Tell me truth or dare?" She said with a smirk I looked at Ashlyn and the others too , and Ashlyn's gulped like she knew that tone of Taylor , " d-dare. ..?? " We turned to Taylor and she had her wide smirk , " kiss your crush" she said to Ashlyn , we all turned to Aiden this time staring at Ashlyn , " when are you two gonna kiss? " Tyler said I nudge him on his shoulder and shut up , then Ashlyn stood up walking to Aiden's direction and sat down to give him a peck in his cheek before turning back to her seat , Aiden and Ashlyn's was blushing , we cheered for them quietly because Ashlyn's parents were asleep , and we continued the game then it's my turn, " so Logan truth or dare! " Aiden said to me , [ truth is too boring but dare is kinda risky but since I gotta trust them then I would pick dare ], " dare " I said nonchalantly, " ok I dare you to change your clothing style for three days! ," he said ," really? But why?" I said , " I don't know , just a random thought? Plus maybe you would like it y'know !," he said with his creepy grin , " I guess dare is a dare ...." I said putting my face on the palm of my hand , we continued for hours and we got hungry , we decided to go outside and maybe eat there , we looked outside and there's only a rain , Ashlyn talked to her parents about it and she'll be driving her parents said yes and we got out of her house and drove ,it was a bit chilly but good thing Ashlyn had jackets that we could use well not all of us used it , Aiden and Tyler has jackets and Ben ? too short for him , we went to a mall and found a spot to park the jeep, we went inside and started to buy something but Aiden ask them if it's ok that me , Taylor and him are going to buy something else and the other three agreed , Aiden and Taylor took me to a clothes store I just stood there like a statue while waiting for them to give me the clothes and finally they found some Aiden insisted to buy them for me , at first I hesitated but as always he gotta argue till he wins , he bought those for me and told me that it's his thanks because I copied him my homework, I shuffled his head , and yes I'm a bit taller than him and punched me lightly on the shoulder I just laugh it off and we continued to walk and find the others , we finally found them and looked for a restaurant, and we found one and started to order and eat , we got out of the mall and went inside the jeep drive and we told Ashlyn to drop us off our house and she agreed ,she drop us off one by one and got home safely, I went inside my house and looked for my grandparents , it was quiet then I look to peek at their bedroom they were sleeping I went upstairs to my room and opened my door I changed my clothes and looked at what Aiden just bought me , Aiden bought me 3 different outfits .

The first one was a white polo ,with black pants .

The second one was a black colored jacket and a t-shirt  , the jacket has no zippers by the way

The second one was a black colored jacket and a t-shirt , the jacket has no zippers by the way.

The third one was a turtle neck connected to a black oversized t-shirt  and a long sports shorts ,

The third one was a turtle neck connected to a black oversized t-shirt and a long sports shorts ,

 Ok first I don't wear shorts mostly and you bought them for me???? , I'm going to question this to Aiden tomorrow , 'cause I'm a bit tired , but first what should I wear tomorrow? Mm

Ok first I don't wear shorts mostly and you bought them for me???? , I'm going to question this to Aiden tomorrow , 'cause I'm a bit tired , but first what should I wear tomorrow? Mm....... The polo one? Yah I guess that one , I picked all the clothes back in the bag and laid down on my bed , I close my eyes and finally went to sleep ...

( Hi everyone! Sorry it's a short chapter and I wasn't able to post a chapter earlier , because of internet problems , idk what wrong with it but anyways there will be a story again ! And the taylo story Im still not sure about releasing it , but don't worry I'm starting to make an example for it ! And back to the other story it will be a female ver. Of Logan ,.... Yeah crazy ideas right? Just wait for my other stories to release, and please look forward to it , and enjoy it soon ,bye! , and btw these pictures are mine , i made a character about Logan ! And the others too)