park at night

*morning:
I woke up ,and looked at the time , it was 1:10 am , I looked at my calendar and it's Saturday ! , finally
I can sleep ! , I went to plop on my bed and started to drool , then my phone dinged , I groaned and grabbed my phone from my desk and looked through my notifications, and another from the GC , I groaned again but louder this time , I scrolled up before scrolling down , and yet another
Messenge form Aiden .....

Phantom hater🫦:

Aiden: hiiiiu guys !!!!! Good morning 🥺

Half-wit: can you shut up Aiden? It's Saturday let us rest 😒

Aiden:but I'm bored without y'all🥺

Yourcutenerd: Aiden it's Saturday go to bed .

Aiden: but!

Yourcutenerd: whatever , I don't care about y'all for now ,I'm going to sleep now .

Half-wit: knock knock

,I looked at Tyler's messenged confuse then a sudden knock on my window ,I looked at my window and Tyler was there holding for dear life, I quickly stood up and opened my window, " what are you doing Tyler?????? ,what about Tay???? " I said helping him , he looked at me and cupped my face , he kissed me , he pulled away ,and I started to blush a bit , "Tay is sleeping right now , I muted her phone since she's sleeping ,anyways can we cuddle ,please???? I'm also tired but I wanted to be next  to you " he said ,"fine I guess , *yawn , let's sleep, wait who will be guarding Taylor???" I said , "don't worry Ben and Tay are together , well lately she had confessed to him in private ,but later on I noticed that Ben and her had been very affectionate, so I got curious and  I asked her  and she told me that they're now in a relationship, I was shocked but approved it "he said , he looked calm , "anyways lets sleep now ?" He said with a smile ,I nodded at him and we laid down and sleep.

My clock alarmed and woke me and Tyler up , he said to me 'good morning' and kissed my cheek , I sat up and looked at him ,he's still laying on the bed but is looking at me with love in his eyes , i kissed him on his cheeks and stood up , I stretched for a bit then Tyler stood up too , he hugged me from behind with his head rested on the back of neck and his arms around my waist , "why'd you stood up ..." He said half asleep ," first I can't just always lay in bed ,second I have to work in the shop " I said ,[I never thought he would be this clingy huh. ] "Fine , are your grandparents here? " He said ,"no they're still in their trip" I said taking off my glasses before rubbing my eyes," it's been 2 weeks , why are they still not coming home?" He said , I just shrugged at him and put my glasses on my face again ,"anyways lets go ? " I said ,"sure I'll cook for you" he said a smile ,"sure" I smiled at him and he gave me a peck in the cheeks and pulled away from me,opened the door and went downstairs, I followed him and he starts cooking , I asked him if he needed help but he said that it's ok ,so I went to sit waiting for the food ,a few minutes later we finished eating and put them on the sink , I got ready to opened to store , Tyler told me that he's going home and I just nodded at him , a lot of customers had come in , and it was doing great , as I was about to close the shop my phone had dinged , I hurriedly close the shop and went inside my house , I checked my phone and it was the group again , andddd another message from Aiden...🥲.

Phantom haters 🫦:

Fakeblondpsycho: heya guys  wanna hang out again?😁

Good twin: sure! Where??

Fakeblondpsycho: at the park!

Gingerbread: really this late?

Fakeblondpsycho: yep!

Bad twin: yeah no and Tay you're not coming

Good twin: awwww..... But why !

Smarty: sure plus it's kinda quiet ,so I don't mind 🙂

Immewing: yeah but it's too dark ..

Bad twin: see ? Even shorty and tall dude agrees with me 😒

Smarty: I agree that it's dark but it's quiet and going to a park without kids playing ? Except Aiden I'm not missing the chance .

Gingerbread: you know you could just stargaze at you roof? 🤨

Smarty: yeah.... But I wanna go to the park ..... Or we could just go without y'all

Bad twin:Nuh uh I'm not letting my sister and boyfriend go out at night!

Ginger: same I'm not letting my lil brother out and maybe Tay too!

Good twin: look we appreciate that you wanted to protect us but like let us have fun🥺

Immewing: I'm sorry Tay but we can't let you three out at night , especially you .

Smarty : ugh fine 😒

Good twin: you're mean >:(

Fakeblondpsycho: true😤

Gingerbread: sorry aiden but no

Fakeblondpsycho: fine...

Bad twin: and Tay don't you dare try to leave same with you Logan and Aiden .

Immewing: Aiden don't you dare to leave.

Smarty; what do you mean , I'm not leaving I'm still here inside my house ☺️

Gingerbread: oh no ...

Bad twin: I'm picking you all up there , you three are in trouble😡

Smarty: 😒

Gingerbread: c'mon Ben let's go and get them

Immewing: looks like we got no other option 🥲