confess

Logan pov: I knocked three times then Tyler finally opened the door he was covering his face with his hands which idk ,I found it kinda funny? I giggled at him and he starts mumbling something, he then looked at me, he started to take a deep breath before holding my right hand ,then he finally spoke, " l-logan ... I ..I like you more than being a friend and I was wondering if you could be my  boyfriend ? Or is it too fast for you??" He said ," Tyler I feel the same for you and i wanted to be with you " I said before smiling , he then leaned forward ,he whispered to my ear,"may I kiss you? " He said ,looked at him in the eyes and said "yes you may ..." We then kissed ,it was wonderful , we pulled apart for air and kisses again . But Taylor had to ruin the moment 🥲.

She just stared at us and quietly closes the door , we looked at her before looking at each other , we shrugged it all off and kissed again .

And we finally got out of the bathroom, the others were staring at us then congratulated us , after that we planned  about watching movies again and eat pizza with Taylors cookies ,I'm actually surprised that she didn't burned it , no offense Tay .....  But anyways we watched movies and ate , and then went to sleep again but the phantoms had to ruin the happy faces .

Phantom dimension:
We just sat there inside the bus and didn't talked , we don't know what should we do because of what happened last night ,where we were raided by the phantoms ,so we're scared to take the risk but in order to find a way out of here ,we had no choice but to go to Savannah..... But ofcourse we had to get some supplies .....