should i confess?

(this time it's Tyler's pov, I know it's supposed to be all Logan but y'know 😜😌)

We all woke up except Logan, I know that Logan had stayed up because he was guarding us but he seemed like he hasn't slept like at all ? He wasn't like this whenever he's guarding us the last time, like this is the first time I've seen him sleep in a long hour ,did he even get some sleep? , then this idiot number 2 ( Aiden) started making a noise, "can you shut the f-ck up?" I said then we heard Logan groaned, "Aiden ,I need sleep ,please shut it "he said he sounds half asleep and he closed his eyes again , "let's leave him for now , he needs rest ." Shorty said ,"c'mon lets go to the kitchen and make breakfast " shorty said once again and we went to the kitchen .... After eating , Ashlyn told us that she's going to buy some groceries,which Aiden begs Ashlyn to come with her and ash was hesitant about it but gave in, letting him come with her ,This means ,me ,my sister ,Ben and Logan are alone , Taylor told me that she wanted to bake some cookies which is the only thing that she can bake without burning anything , so let her but I told Ben to watch her just in case , then I looked at Logan ,he looks so cute while sleeping, since Tay is busy with Ben I decided to rest ,and sleep next to him , I played with his fluffy hair again and kissed his cute cheeks , after an hour of sleeping i heard someone waking me up ,but I thought it was someone else ,then I heard Logan's voice , I pulled away from him and said sorry many times , I was blushing like crazy and he told me that it's ok but I swear he was blushing too ,then I said sorry again ,but this time I almost called him babe , boy I was so stupid we're not even dating yet !!! , but then suddenly Taylor came and yelled ,"babe???? " I think she meant about what I almost said to Logan ,gosh we were blushing like crazy ,then Taylor said that me and Logan should date already , and he was stuttering a bit ,oh f-ck I wasn't even ready about confessing my feelings to him, he just sat there blushing but he seems calm a bit ? , I then excused myself and went to the bathroom , oh my gosh ,how dare you Tay?????? , betraying your twin brother like that? I'm exposing you to your crush which is Ben,you little sh-t .

Logan pov:
Tyler excused himself to the bathroom and he stayed there for too long which got me very worried , I went to check on  him , knocking at the bathroom door.