party announcing

The next day:
(After that puking session or whatevs )
[*Sigh, good thing we slept through the night even in we are in that phantom dimension,and now my problem is my homework and some research , good thing the school starts at 8:00 am ,and since I woke up at 12:09 am ,I can finish  my homework! ,though I still have plenty of time to have a nap ,I will do that later ,I need to finish it before I take a nap.

- after three hours of working he's finally done

" Finally ! I'm done " i said with a quiet groan ,"time to take a nap! ", I said delightful.

-  4 hours later
*Yawned , "what time it it?" I said ,before grabbing my glasses, [it's 6:10 am , time to get ready  I guess] ,

After that he went outside and got inside the bus .

At the bus :

"Hi Logan !" Taylor said ,"hey Tay ,did you get any sleep last night ? " I said with a smile ," yeah ,good thing ,we planned to sleep ,well not exactly planned but suggested! , Gosh I miss getting some sleep ! , I'm still sleepy though ,haha" she said with laugh , "you should ask Tyler too about yo- " ,Tyler suddenly pinched Taylor ,which make her cut off  ," owww!! " Taylor said ,then Tyler whispered something to her , which made her sit in silence .

[ Sibling love I guess ?, not gonna lie ,I kinda like how Tyler hugged me ,he looks so peaceful sleeping ,not to mention but he looks cute while sleeping..]

-after all of that , they're now inside the school , and they all went to class and the lesson had started .

At lunch :

"Soo ,no one's gonna talk?" Aiden said ,then Aiden said about hanging at his house after school and we all agreed ,after we agreed I then remembered about the party that Elise is having ," oh by the way Elise is having party next week and
Maybe some of y'all wanted come ? ,cause I don't wanna go alone " I said then everyone looked at me ," a party ? What kind? " Psyc- I mean Aiden said ," it's her birthday next week and she said the theme is a dress and suit party " I said ," sure I would love to come If  ashy is coming ! " Then ash gave him a cringed look, I think it's for the nick name he gave her ," obviously I will not come" ashlyn said ," aww but ash ! We want you there and plus the party might not be that crowded or the music's too noisy ! Right logan?," Taylor said to ash before turning to me ," I mean yeah , I could ask her to lower the music , for you ash" I said with a smile , "well fine I guess ..." Ash said , " how about you twins you two coming? " I said," ofcourse duh,me and ty are coming! Right ty? " Taylor said before looking at her brother ,"fine " Tyler said ," well then it's settled,on Friday we will met at my house before hers " said then Elise suddenly called me ,....I wonder why?.

"Hey Logan!, are we going to hang out after school or what? " Elise said she looks excited , [ oh right about the hang out, ugh I kept forgetting things," oh I'm sorry but we are hanging out today ,how about tomorrow?,and maybe we could finish the research and project too" I said ,and I felt a bit guilty ,but she just said that it's ok and sh said that tomorrow is fine with her ,then I said thanks but before she walked off she suddenly looks at someone behind me and then she just walked off immediately, from what I saw on her face she looked a bit scared ,and Im confused why?.

Then before the lunch break :
I noticed tyler and he looked mad .

Then lunch break and they all went to their classrooms.

(Skip for a bit )

Then it's time to got home ,before the bus came to pick us , Aiden reminded us about going to his house , and he added about having a sleepover too ,then the bus came and took us home .

We are now at Aiden's door and ash knocked,Aiden opened the door and greeted us .

At Aiden's house:
" Hi guys  what do you wanna do ? " Aiden said ,he's always open about what we should do , "how about a movie ! " Taylor said ," sure why not then maybe swimming later? , but first how about we bake some cake or brownies for our dessert ! " Aiden said ,he said , " yes!!! " Taylor said .

Then we started to bake
The partners are :
Aiden and Ashlyn (aidlyn)
Ben and Taylor (benlor)
And the last is me and Tyler

Then we started to mix the batter and bake them ,let's say having the chef  in the group, partner with you, is the best to experience and guess what? we won 😊!

[Suck that losers]

Anyways after baking we started to movie and the movie was a comedy one ,and let's say we laughed so much our stomach hurts , we've been wheezing till the end of the movie ,we can't even talk properly ,😃, but anyways we then changed to our swimsuit and went to the pool ,we were having so much fun and I even noticed that ashlyn is smiling , we even did some water gun fight, and more ,I bet everyone had fun ,I couldn't stop smiling ,im thankful I have them ,even if we were through thick and thin we are still with each other, helping one another , I hope none of us dies in that piece of sh-t phantom dimension, I ... I never thought that I would be having friends, I even thought that we were just  members ,not a family ,.... If they wanted to know how much I love them?  I love them as much as I love the stars and the gorgeous sky ,they are my stars , they always shine.

-after all of  that we went to changed into pajamas and gets ready for bed , Taylor said to watch some movies again and we agreed , and we watched till we fell asleep.