Chapter 10 : Bond

The day had been so long and Mina couldn't wait to get back to her dorm. For once, her study session with Chaeyoung tonight didn't make her so nervous. Their talk earlier had made her feel a bit better about the girl and she had good hopes they would get along well. On her way home, she bought some snacks and drinks. None of them had class the next morning and their arguments had made them a bit late for the assignment so they had to work a bit longer this time. Some supplies would help. Fortunately, Sana was away until very late so she told Chaeyoung they would study at her place, which was way more confortable for her.

Again, she arrived right on time but, as she walk to reach to bed, Mina stopped her.

"I think this time we should work on the desk, I brought a second chair"

Chaeyoung seemed confused.

"Uh why ?

- Because the last time we studied on my bed you couldn't help but make inappropriate comments. Now let's sit here, it might also be more comfortable"

Chaeyoung refrained a smile, amused by Mina's apparent firmness. She sat nonetheless on one of the chairs. 

"You know, a desk can also inspire me nice ideas" 

She couldn't help it and despite Mina's light push, it was worth it. She could see that the other girl was trying not to laugh but was amused too, it was all she wanted.

"Damn stop it Chaeyoung, you're so .... Let's get to work now.

- Okay ... but I could show you my ideas if you want me to, I'm just saying ..."

This time Mina rolled her eyes, which appeared sexier than it should to Chaeyoung.

"The only ideas I'm interested in are the one you have for our assignment. Now focus before I kick you out

- Okay, okay sorry"

Mina hid her smile by facing her computer, the girl was so annoyingly funny. It didn't go unnoticed by Chaeyoung. For some reason, she was satisfied that she could make serious and stuck up Mina laugh. Still, it was mainly humor but part of her still thought making out on that desk would be more enjoyable than studying.

She took her phone to carry on the research she had started earlier today.

"I can't believe you can work with your phone

- Why ? It's handy 

- Yes but the screen is so small ..."

Mina looked so serious and concerned it was funny.

"I don't know I'm just so used to it ... I don't see a big difference

- Except there is, look at my screen. I can have everything organized and visible on my screen. Really more efficient" She nodded, convinced by her statement. It was odd but kind of cute.

"I guess you're right Mina ... Even if you sound like you're trying to sell me something

- No, I'm ... just saying ... or recommanding