Chapter 23 : Intimate

Something you could say about Jeongyeon was that she was an observant and attentive person. Becoming closer to the girls had been slower than the others, because she always needed to take her time, to read the way everyone was thinking or acting to feel at ease. With some people it was easy, this is why she got along with Sana, Jihyo and Nayeon so quickly, with others it took more time. With Mina it was different. She had always liked her in a more special way, appreciating how elegant, serious and kind she could be. It wasn't obsessive, just a silly crush she had, but Sana noticed it right away. It wasn't discussed as long as they were a couple, for obvious reasons, but once she cheated on her and broke up, Sana had started mentionning it quite often. At first it was mainly because she felt guilty about cheating and wished for her ex-girlfriend to be in a good relationship quickly, with someone "sweet and kind" like her, as she always said. It changed for good the moment she started to catch feelings for Chaeyoung and to think she needed to keep Mina away from the girl. Jeongyeon had tried so hard to talk her out of all this mess, but Sana was so stubborn and way too romantic. And she ended up looking so desesperate that Jeongyeon couldn't resist helping her. 

The thing was, she had never once believed that Mina could be involved with Chaeyoung in any way, or at least not in the way Sana was suspecting and obsessing over. She thought Mina was such a serious person, and she had a poor opinion of Chaeyoung, even if she wasn't dumb enough to trust everything her best friend had told her about the girl. She knew Sana could be intense sometimes, she simply disliked the way Chaeyoung had handled the whole situation and had no idea why she seemed to drive everyone crazy when she was just moody and quite unbearable most of the times. However, ever since that night, she had no choice but to admit that Sana was right, and it changed everything.

***

Mina barely slept. After tidying the bathroom quickly after the mess they caused and leaving like nothing happened, she somehow ended up meeting Chaeyoung again in her room later, where they finished what they had started - or more than started - earlier. Momo was away at Nayeon's for the night, and both of them had too much to discover about each other's body to be able to rest. Mina would have never imagined how thrilling and intoxicating it would be to have Chaeyoung laying under her in a mess of sighs and moans, and it never missed to make her need another round. A need that the girl would satisfy skillfully everytime. It was late in the night when they finally decided to sleep, staying together in the girl's room. 

When they woke up, it was already noon and Chaeyoung offered to eat together before splitting for the afternoon. They shared a lunch that consisted in leftovers that the girl had from the day before and spent the moment in silence, both thoughtful. Mina was feeling that something had shifted, which could appear obvious at first but, still, she wasn't able to put her finger on the reason. Chaeyoung eventually interrupted her thoughts when she was done eating.

"Do you have plans for today ?

_ Not really, I need to study for an exam, so I suppose I'll do that. And you ?

_ No"

Mina hesitated a few seconds, but ended up decided to go with what she wanted. It was feeling casual now to suggest hanging out with Chaeyoung.

"Do you want to go with me at the library ?"

The girl raised an eyebrow, amused. 

"Are you really suggesting a library date ? Do you even know me ?