I Miss Caspar

So I got the idea of writing this fic because while Caspar was away in L.A all we kept seeing was how much he missed Joe, not the other way around. Obviously, Joe missed him but since he isn't good at explaining or I mean, expressing his feelings, that's why he didn't do it as much. (Except on YouNow) I think this came out better than I planned.

Note: This is kinda smutty, I GUESS. I hope Watt doesn't like make this private?

Summary: Joe keeps denying he misses Caspar until one day he admits the truth.

xxx

Joe misses Caspar.

He doesn't want to admit that he misses his annoying, messy, cute roommate.

Caspar being gone for a month fucking blows.

For one, Joe can't bother him whilst editing and he can't hear Caspar's beautiful laugh.

Whoa, Suggy, three friendly comments in a row? Better slow down there...

But deep down, Joe knows he has these weird feelings towards his roommate and maybe it'll go away within this month, right?

-

Days pass by and Joe hasn't talked to Caspar at all. He's been busy on set so he's left to hang with Oli White, not that he minded, but it was no South African.

-

One gloomy day in London, Oli decides to ask him the question Joe's been trying to avoid for the longest.

"Joe, do you miss Caspar?"

Joe looks up from his phone, pursing his lips just slightly, not knowing how to respond.

He could just lie and say no. Joe was a good liar, but would that make him feel any better?

"Um, yeah. Say, are you up for a cheeky Nando's?"

"Joe, I reckon—"

"I'll take that as a yes. Sweet. I'll call a taxi."

Joe knew Oli too well and he knew that he was going to ask a following up question.

-

Josh, Caspar's good friend, ends up staying with Joe just so he won't be that lonely. Joe doesn't mind because Josh is a nice fella and he wanted some company, even if he didn't like to admit it.

Caspar texts him just before he edits a new gaming video.

Casp: Miss you :(

Joe: Me, too.

-

Joe notices everything. He notices the tweets Caspar mentions him in, the main channel video he makes that basically declares how much Joe means to him. But he doesn't reply to any of the tweets. He can't. He knows many viewers have been questioning their friendship and mostly their sexuality. It makes him uncomfortable to say the least. Nah, he has to keep his interaction on the down low. For now. So, he texts Caspar every so often wishing him the best. Oh, and he makes sure Caspar tells the Sidemen how's it going, because fuck, he doesn't just want to seem like he only cares for Caspar...which was definitely the case.

Joe visits his sister Zoella in order to kill some time and forget the fact that Caspar runs through his mind every bloody day. So frustrating.

Even then, he still misses him.

-

When Joe decides to make a live show with Josh and Oli, he doesn't realize how much he wishes Caspar was with them until he turns on the camera.