Second Go

OKAY almost 900 reads please pinch me I must be dreaming o h ym goD. I really hope you're all enjoying these shots ilysm

Anonymous asked: Caspar and Joe hiding their relationship, like they haven't even told their closest friends. They are really happy until one day someone (I don't know who, you choose ;) ) barges in on them in a compromising situation and somehow bring them to break up (they just plant insecurities about fans and reaction and stuff or whatever reason you see more fit). Joe is miserable and it's really obivious. Caspar isn't dealing with it well, but he hides it. They only fight or don't even look eachother in the (it got cut off so idk what the anon meant to say after besides eyes i think)

xxx

"So today Caspar and I will be going to a photoshoot with the rest of the "British" YouTubers," Joe makes a face, holding a camera to his face. "When people call us that I just laugh because not all of us are British." he continues, looking over his shoulder to see Caspar walking over to him. "Right, Caspar Lee?"

"Yeah! It's kinda rude. I'm South African!" Caspar rests his chin on Joe's shoulder, looking at the camera, and pouts.

"Oi, get off me!" Joe shrugs him off, letting out a laugh. "We're going to be late and our taxi is waiting for us outside. So we'll see you soon!" he shuts off his device, shoving it into his pocket.

"Ready?" Caspar extends his hand over to his boyfriend of one month.

"Ready, babe."

-

When Jaspar arrives to the photoshoot, their hands drop to their side and pretend as if they weren't just acting like a couple. They make their way inside, being led to where all of their friends were at. Alfie, Zoella, Marcus, Niomi, Jim, and Tanya were currently grabbing some snacks at the snack table, chatting away. Dan and Phil were there too, but they were in a corner just talking to themselves, as usual.

"Joooeee!" Zoe shouts, making all of them turn their heads toward them.

Caspar waves, walking over to them as Joe takes out his camera to film again. "We're here! Look who we have..." he zooms in to show a glimpse of Phan. "Dan and Phil in their own little world!" Then, he points the camera to the rest of the "British" YouTubers. "And...whoever the hell those guys are."

-

A little while later, the group gets told that the photographer wants to take pictures of them in pairs, seeing as that's what the fans requested the most.

Janya was the first couple to take their pictures while the rest of the gang just watched. Dan and Phil had finally joined the group and were talking to Alfie about their idea of playing against him and Zoe.

"Does anyone know where the toilets are at? I need to take a piss." Joe asks.

"I do!" Caspar smiles. "I'll show you because I need to go too." he lies, motioning for his secret lover to follow, and he does.

When they reach their destination, Caspar pushes Joe against the wall inside, giving him a kiss.

"Needy much," Joe jokes, kissing him back, placing his arms around Caspar's neck.

"I don't care. I miss your lips." The younger one responds after each kiss he places.

"Caspar..." Joe giggles.

Yeah, that's right. Joe Sugg can giggle.

They keep giving each other small kisses the entire time, not realizing that they were in there for more than five minutes now.

"What is taking you guys so long? You have—" Marcus barges into the bathroom unexpectedly. "Uh...what's going on here?"

Joe pushes Caspar away, laughing nervously. "We were just messin' around, you know how it is."