Announcement!!

Hey guys!!

If you read that whole book, I love you with my whole entire being. 

As I said in the last chapter, there will (possibly) be a second book to continue 'Us', but as of right now, I haven't published any part of it because I want to be able to do it justice, and I'm not in the right headspace to write it right now!

HOWEVER

if you like my writing style and want to read more Bellarke fanfics, I've just started publishing a new AU that takes place in Mount Weather, and I'm genuinely really excited about it (and hope that some of you might be as well). If you go check that out, it would mean the WORLD (and also hopefully give you some more awesome Bellarke content). 

At the same time, I've decided to continue my the 100 Groupchat series, which is one of the most fun and entertaining things to write (if I do say so myself). So if you're looking for a laugh, go check that out as well :)

If you're reading either of those stories after reading this one, let me know on the first chapter so I know where you're coming from!!! I love getting to interact with y'all it makes this so much more fun.

Again, thank you for reading 'Us'!!! I loved writing it and I do hope to continue the second book soon. 

Lots of love, and hope to see you on one of my other works!!!!

<3 Liv