~Chapter Five~

You woke up with a loud cymbal crashing outside your door. "Evil doesn't sleep! and neither should you!!" You grabbed a pillow and covered it over your head to block out the sound. "UGH SENSEI!!" You heard Jay from outside your door. "CAN'T WE GET 15 MORE MINUTES!?" You heard Cole. "Zane made breakfast." Sensei said then you hear what sounded like a pack of elephants outside your door going downstairs.

You got up and decided to check and see what all the commotion was about. You walked down the steps to see all the ninja, including Sensei and Nya talking and eating the food Zane made. "Morning Saprina!" Kai greeted you. You smiled, "Morning." You looked for an available seat but Kai pushed Cole out of his chair. "Here sit here!" You rolled your eyes and sat next to Kai. "Kai! What the heck!?" You chuckled and helped Cole get up. "Hope you enjoy the breakfast I have Made saprina." Zane says as he puts a plate in front of you.

"Zane is like the best cook in the house. Cole, not so much." Kai whispers to you. You nod then try out Zane's pancakes. Your eyes pop out as you chew the goodness in your mouth. "Good isn't it?" Lloyd asked you and you nod. You really enjoyed having breakfast with the Ninjas. You had a good laugh and already felt like family. When you all finished breakfast Sensei announced that training was in 15 minutes and everyone ran upstairs.

"I can help with the dishes." You said as you helped Nya with the plates. "Thanks. Normally the boys and Sensei always leave me to do their chores." She says as she puts some in the sink. You laugh, "Boys." "Tell me about it! I'd say you and I are becoming pretty good friends." "I'd say so myself Nya." You tell her with a wink. When you and Nya were done with the dishes you gave each other a high five and then you went upstairs to groom.

When you were done you went downstairs to the dojo to watch the ninja train. You sat on a bench and watched as Jay used his lightning on a punch dummy, Cole ground pound fight simulator robots, Zane spinjitzu through some dummies with swords, and Kai flip and kick his way through a rotating course. Kai looked over at you but didn't see a pole coming at him. And got hit in the head. He fell on the ground and you laughed. His face turned red in embarrassment. You walked over to him and helped him up.

Kai scratched the back of his head and did a nervous laugh. "Stupid course needs to be uh fixed again hehe." Kai said. "Really?" You asked then you jumped right in the course. You dodged the swords, jumped over attacks, and kicked the dummies. Then you jumped out of the course. All the ninja including Wu were staring at you in amazement. "Woah!!" The ninja said. "Y-you just beat my speed record." Kai says to you. "You're not mad are you?" "No of course not. You're amazing." Kai smiled at you, making him have a crush on you even more.