~Chapter Nine~

You and Kai made it back to the monastery around 6am. You and Kai had a laugh as he said something about Jay. You made your dragon go away and you and Kai walked inside the monastery. Everyone but Sensei was in the living room watching as you and Kai entered. "Alright, where were you two lovebirds?" Cole asked with folded arms. "Lovebirds?" You asked confused. Kai was blushing hard, "Correction, Friends! Anyways we were just going for a dragon ride that's all!" Kai said.

"The potion worked?!" Nya asked you happily and you nodded with a smile. "You sure ya didn't do anything else??" Jay asked while wiggling his eyebrows. Kai growled and wacked Jay in the head. "OW! Hey!!!" He said as he rubbed his head in pain. "Umm okay I have no idea what you guys are even talking about right now so I'm just gonna go up to my room." You say as you leave everyone and go upstairs. "So, Kai, how was the date?" Lloyd asks him. "IT WASN'T A DATE!! I WAS JUST. GOING. ON. A. DRAGON. RIDE. WITH. HER. AND. HER. NEW. DRAGON!!!!!!!" Kai yelled

Everyone was quiet for a bit until Zane spoke up. "Well then you should ask her out at the soonest." Kai breathed in and out, "Fine, I'll ask today." He said before going upstairs. Everyone cheered and Kai rolled his eyes and then started to blush a bit.

While you were in your room you started to feel hungry as you never had breakfast. You left your room and bumped into Kai. "Oh I'm so sorry!" You say as you help him up. "No it's okay, it was my fault. I probably should start looking where I'm going." He said nervously.

You chuckled, "Well it's both our faults." Kai smiled, "Yeah, guess it is." "Well I'm gonna see if there's leftovers downstairs." You say as you begin to go down the steps. "Wait!" Kai stopped you as he grabbed your hand. You looked up at him confused. "Uhm uh, I was gonna go out for a bite to eat.

I was uh wondering if you wanted to come?" He asked you nervously. You thought about it for a minute and your stomach growled. "Fine. So where were ya thinking? It's 7 in the morning, not too many places do lunch." "ihop? Uh unless you want someplace else?"

"Yeah, sure ihop is fine. Just let me groom a little." You say as you let go of Kai's hand and go back up to your room. When you closed your door Kai was cheering in excitement. He was doing some weird dance while playing around with his elemental fire.

When you came out you we're surprised at what Kai was up to. You started to laugh as Kai realized that you were back. He blushed very hard. "Um uh lets just go." He says as he walks with you down the stairs and out the monastery.

"So we're gonna use our dragons?" You asked but Kai smirked, "Nope! I got something a little better." The next thing you know you were riding with Kai on his red motorcycle with golden flame decals. He was going very fast so you held on tight.

Eventually you all made it to the only ihop in Ninjago city. Kai parked the motorcycle and helped you get off. "Let's get some food." Kai said as he took of his shades and smiled. You rolled your eyes and followed him in.

When you two got your table and got your orders, you and Kai were having a conversation. At first he was trying to flirt with you. "You know Saprina, you must be a really good ninja, because you snuck into my heart." Kai said as he winked at you. You were now certain that Kai had a crush on you, as you ate your pancakes and put the clues together in your head. You Rolled your eyes at him as he flirted with you again. "Feeling a little cold? I could turn up the heat." Kai said as he made his elemental fire appear in his hand.

"I'm perfectly fine but thanks anyways." You sighed. "There must be something wrong with my eyes, because I can't take them off you." You were going to lose it. What kind of girl does he think you are? Some damsel in distress who seeks her prince?! No! You were a ninja and you could take care of yourself. You didn't need a guy or anything like that. You put your fork down and your eyebrows furrowed at Kai.

"Look here Mr Hot Tamale! You're gonna have to do better then some stupid pick up lines to win me. I'm not who you think I am." You explained to him. Kai sighed, "You're right, it's just when I get nervous around girls I try to act cool by doing pick up lines." "Well why not start by being yourself!" Kai sighed yet again, he totally screwed up this date. "Okay, well why not I set up another date? I can fix it!"

You thought about it for a bit and had a little war with yourself in your head. 'No Saprina! Don't say yes. He's only going to make you fall in love then you'll be heartbroken in the end like the last guy.' 'Say Yes Saprina! This guy is different! And besides there's always second chances in love!' 'No! What are you thinking! Say no! Or you'll be broken again!' 'No! Give him a chance! He's worth it!' After all the battles in your head you finally said, "Fine, you have one more chance." Kai smiled widely, "I promise! You won't be disappointed!" He said.

Then the bill came and Kai insisted that he pay it. But you insisted to save his money and let you pay for it. You two went on and on about who should pay for it until finally you two both paid for it with half of the money from Kai and half of the money from you. Then you two left the booth and went back home to the monastery.

A/N: Finally! The long awaited chapter nine! Haha but just a lil heads up chapter 10 will really ruin your feels lol XD and another thing! Wattpad FINALLY updated the picture posting on iPads problem so now, you guys finally have a picture of Saprina lol. The next chapter will probably have a pic of Kai and Saprina :D