~Chapter Seven~

The next day while you were outside brewing a potion with Nya, Kai wanted to have a chat with the other ninja. He stood in front of them while they were on the couch. "So, why'd you make us come down here again?" Jay asked him and Kai folded his arms. "I just want to know what you all think of Saprina starting with Cole!" Kai said as he glared at him. "Well if you want honesty I'll give it to you. Saprina is like a sister to me. End of story." Cole said.

"Fine. Then how about Lloyd!!" Kai said as he pointed at Lloyd "She's my best friend I swear!" Lloyd said putting his hands up in surrender. "Alright then. Zane! You have 1 minute to talk!" "Kai you know that my thoughts on Saprina are only as friend. I have Pixal remember!" "You know boys I think Kai is the one that likes Saprina more then a friend. Ha! Making sure she's available huh!" Jay said "Well what do you think about her Electric Mouth!"

"Well like Cole said she's like a sister to me! And besides Kai! I have Nya and you know that." "Could this be!? You all only like her as a friend and she's totally available!?" Kai asked once more getting excited. "Yup." "Uh huh." "That seems to be correct." HA! I KNEW YOU LIKED HER!" Kai blushed at what Jay had said. "Yeah yeah whatever." He says trying to stop himself from blushing. Kai then ran to his room and cheered. He had a chance to ask you out!

Meanwhile you were potion making with Nya. This one was a two people job and this one was supposed to help you see the way, to help you summon your dragon. "So uh, why are we doing this outside again?" Nya asked as she put a frog's tongue in the cauldron. "Well for starters, this potion will probably have a big blast of smoke and will smell and will probably take a week to get out of the monastery so it's best to do it outside." You explain as you check the potion book and stir the recipe.

"So you're sure that no one in your family was a witch or a wizard?" "Pfft, Nya witches and wizards don't exist! Only an elemental potion making master could have made these potions and the recipes to it." "Then explain the cauldron." "Well I couldn't use a small bowl! A cauldron is big enough!" "Well alright. If you say so. And how come only you can use these potions? And might wanna tell me more about that satchel of yours." You chuckled at the many questions Nya was asking you.

"Woah woah. Slow down! One at a time. Okay well I'm the master of potions which means only my body can allow such power from the bottles. Just like how Kai can allow such heat in his body or how Zane can allow such coldness it's our element. So when I drink this dragon potion I'll be able to summon my elemental dragon. It's all in the potion."

"As for the satchel well it was passed down to me from my mother. It holds all my potions and I don't know how but whenever I need a certain potion it allows me to just pull it out instead of digging through the bag looking for it." "Woah, You really have it in for ya huh." Nya said while adding the last ingredient. "Yup. And I think we're done. But after I drink it I'll still need help summoning it." "Sensei can help. Or maybe Kai." Nya suggested

"Well okay, thanks." You sniffed the potion then put the big spoon down. "Uh oh." "What's wrong?" Nya asked. "We gotta step back. A big puff a smoke is gonna happen!" You said as you grabbed Nya's wrist and ran. You two hid behind a tree not too far from the cauldron and watched as the puff of smoke emitted. "Ugh no wonder you said it'd smell." Nya said as she covered her nose. "Told ya." You said as you put your ninja hood on.

You two went back for the cauldron and finished pouring it into a bottle. "I still can't believe you're gonna drink that. Aren't there any side effects or anything?" Nya asked a little worried. "It's okay. I've drunken tons of potions in my life and I'm still here today." You reassured as you prepared to drink it. "Well okay. Bottoms up!" Nya said as she watched you drink the potion. The taste swished around in your mouth, then you felt dizzy. Nya saw you wobble and caught you.

"T-thanks." You slurred. "Mhmm no side effects huh. Well I'm taking you inside." She says as she grabs your satchel then pulls you back inside the monastery. She puts you and the satchel down on the couch. As you close your eyes, Kai sees Nya and you on the couch downstairs. "Saprina!" He says then runs down the steps to you.

"What happened to her?!" Kai asked his sister. "Well we were making a potion that was supposed to give her the ability to summon her own elemental dragon. So she drank it and now she uh fell asleep." Nah explained. "She fell asleep?!" Kai asked Nya nodded and looked at you. Kai sighed and laid your head on his legs. He looked down at you and caressed your forehead and cheek. "I hope you're okay Saprina. I don't know what'd I'd do without you." Kai told you as you slept. He kissed your forehead and frowned.

A/N: saprinastar18 was excited AF so I had to update now haha anyways hope you enjoyed chappie 7 ;)