~Chapter Ten~

You were in your room deciding weather or not you should look your best or just be normal. You had more battles in your head as you decided to be dressy or classy. After mixing and matching your clothes you had finally decided to have a little bit of both dressy and casual. You were wearing a light blue peplum top with white skinny jeans and a pair of light pink flats. You put your hair down from its everyday ponytail, and gave it big curls at the bottom.

You pretty much went Yolo on your outfit. You then put your satchel over your shoulder and walked out the door. You went downstairs and didn't see Kai anywhere. You only saw Lloyd, Cole, Zane, and Jay smiling at you as they stood by the front door. "Um where's Kai?" You asked them confused. "Man, Kai is gonna flip when he sees you!" Jay said and you rolled your eyes. "He wanted us to stand here and let you know-" Lloyd started but Cole finished. "To follow the flames."

You lifted one eyebrow up in confusion. "What?" "What we mean to say is Kai has left a path of his elemental flames on the ground and he wants you to follow the trail." Zane explained. Your mouth formed an 'O' in realization. The ninja gestured you to exit the door and you thanked them as you left. You stood on the front step of the monastery and saw the trail of flames go around the monastery.

You followed it till you were in the back of the monastery. "Honestly why couldn't he just lead the trail from the back door to wherever! Ugh airhead." You said to yourself and smirked at the end. You followed the trail and noticed it was leading you farther away from the backyard. Finally the last flame was in front of a big willow tree by some big lake. You went under its long hangings leaves and saw Kai sitting on a red picnic blanket with a picnic basket and a bouquet of flowers.

You gasped in amazement at the sight. "Not too bad Fire boy, not too bad." You complement and Kai smiles. You sat on the blanket with Kai and put your satchel next to you. "Saprina...you look-" Kai started but you finished, "Amazing? Well I wasn't trying to be." Kai smiled and held your hand. "Well you always look amazing even when you don't try." You start to blush and bite your lip to try to stop yourself from blushing.

"So! Uh do the others know about this place? It's pretty far from the monastery." You ask changing the topic. "Well one day the guys and i were playing some baseball because we had some stupid bet. So he ball flew way past the hills and well out here under this very tree. So I volunteered to get it and bring it back." Kai explained and you started to laugh. "What are you a dog?" Kai chuckled, "No I was in the outfield and I was the one to catch stuff. Anyways so I went past the hills and I saw the lake and this big tree."

"I thought to myself, 'woah! How much did we pay for this property?!' So I went under this tree and I found the ball. I knew I couldn't tell anyone about this place so I decided to keep it to myself. Not even my own sister knows about this." "And you showed it to me...." You said then looked down as you realized you were blushing again. Kai smiled and lifted your chin up making you look into his brown eyes.

"Well yeah, because you're different then everyone else and I think you're pretty special." You smiled back at Kai and realized your heart was beating a little fast. Before you could daydream into those deep brown eyes you shook off the thought and looked down again. "So, hungry? Made some sandwiches!" Kai said as he pulled two out from the picnic basket. You looked up and received a sandwich.

As you were getting to know Kai more and he was getting to know you more, every now and then you'd have more battles in your head with yourself. 'I never knew he could be this sweet!' 'Wait! No what am I thinking about!' 'Those eyes! And that smile.' 'Grr don't do this to yourself Saprina don't fall for him! It's gonna be another trap!' 'I can't help it he's so hot!' 'No no no! Don't look at those eyes!' 'Too late!'

After you two finished your lunch Kai wanted to have a walk with you through the big field right behind the willow tree. He held your hand and led your out from under the tree's leaves. As you two were walking and talking some more, you were surprised when you found yourself intertwining your fingers with Kai's. "This breeze is really making today perfect." Kai said and you smiled. "Couldn't agree more." "Saprina," "Yeah, Kai?"

You two then stopped walking and Kai stood in front of you. You began to get butterflies in your stomach as you wondered if he was going to kiss you. "I-i wanna give you something." Kai tells you as he reaches into his pocket and pulled out a gold necklace with a gold heart on it, and in that heart there was a flame printed on it.

You gasped at its beauty as Kai put the necklace on your neck. He lifted your hair up so he could lock the necklace in the back. You looked down at your neck and looked at the flame charm on your necklace.

Kai put your hair back down then his hands slid down from your shoulders down and around your waist. Your heart was beating faster then ever. We're you falling in love with Kai? "Like it?" He whispered in your ear. You froze at the sound of his husky voice. You had a strong urge to kiss him but you had to fight it.

This wasn't part of your plan! You were not supposed to fall in love with another boy again. You sighed and took the necklace off and gave it back to Kai. You looked at him and he looked at you confused. You shook your head then let go of his hand and ran away, back to the monastery

A/N: HA! I TOLD YOU THERE WOULD BE FEELS! XD anyways, in order the pictures are: Saprina and Kai, saprina's outfit, front view of the tree, inside the tree, and the necklace Kai gave. :D Comment If I ruined your emotions, Vote if you think Saprina should pick Kai :)