~Chapter Twenty~

You woke up facing someone's chest, until you remember that you slept with Kai last night. You looked up at his face and saw that he was awake, smiling at you. You smiled, "Morning." You said and Kai smiled at you, "Morning. Did you sleep well last night? And don't worry I didn't try anything on you." Kai said and you chuckled.

"Yup, did you?" "Yup." "Wait so how long were you awake!?" "Quite some time, I didn't wanna wake you. You looked so beautiful sleeping." You blushed at Kai's words then you got out of his bed.

You yawned then stretched a little. "Hey, uh meet me in the backyard around 1? I gotta talk with you a Cameron." You told him. Kai got up, he was a little worried that you picked Cameron over him but he remembered what Nya said about having trust in you so he did trust you. "Yeah, sure." Kai said with a smile. You smiled back, "Great! See you then! Even though we live in the same house." You blushed and Kai chuckled.

You left his room and went to your room real quick to text Cameron. You grabbed your phone and texted him.

Me: Hey Cams, mind coming over around 1pm? I wanna speak to you and Kai together. :)
Cameron: Morning Saps! And yeah sure :) meet you there ;)

You put your phone down and checked the time on your clock. It was almost time for Sensei to ring his gong again. You ran outside your door and leaned against the doorway, waiting for Sensei to come. You peaked next door to see Kai doing the exact same thing!

"Surprising Sensei I see." You say to him and he smirks. "I could say the same thing about you." Sudden u you two heard footsteps coming up the stairs. You and Kai got into position and when Sensei got to the top of the steps he was about to hit his gong but saw you and Kai giving him a small wave.

"You two are early then usual." Sensei said and you and Kai smiled. "Since you are early and none of the ninja are downstairs cooking breakfast, you two will make the breakfast for everyone." He said. "But Sensei!" You and Kai said but Sensei put his hand up and stopped you two from saying anything else. "Yes, Sensei." You two said as you slowly walked down the stairs to the kitchen. "Well, got a potion that'll make food for us?" Kai asked and you folded your arms.

"Kai! Look we're not using any potion. We're making this the normal way." You tell him as you look for some eggs and bacon in the fridge. "Fine, I'll make the pancakes..." "Good, oh and one more thing. No elemental flame!" "But! But!" "No elements Kai. Just use the stove like an average person does." "So your saying I'm not average!?" "You don't act like it!" "Oh that's it you're on!" "It's a deal!" You say as you grab a pan.

You two spent 20 mins making breakfast and by the time you both were done. Everyone was downstairs sitting at the table. You gave everyone a plate with utensils then helped Kai put the food on the table. "Smells good! And if it smells good it probably is good." Cole said as he looked at all the different food choices. You and Kai sat down next to each other and watched as everyone enjoyed the breakfast.

"They love it! Looks like your not so bad on the stove." You told Kai. "I could tell you the same thing." Kai smirked. You two gave each other a high five then ate breakfast. When you all finished breakfast Sensei announced that training was in a few, and everyone ran upstairs.

Sensei walked away leaving you, Nya, and Kai this time. "I'll help this time." He said as he put some plates in the sink. "Well this is a first." Nya comments. "No, it's okay Kai, you can go up, I wanna have a talk with Nya in private." You told him and he nodded and went upstairs.

"Whatcha wanna talk to me about. By the way you totally surprised everyone by coming downstairs today and having a conversation." She said and you chuckled. "Well that's because after all my thinking I've finally settled everything, no more battles, no more pressure. I'm positive of my choice this time."