~Chapter Fourteen~

The rest of the days were either spent by, hanging out with the other ninja, girl time with Nya, or time with your new boyfriend Kai. Everyone was kind of glad you and Kai were together, Kai's was always losing his temper or being a hothead but you were always there to cool him off. Today, you and Kai were gonna see a movie. You were already dressed but you wondered what was taking Kai so long?

A/N: You can play the video now if you want XD
You walked upstairs and stopped by the bathroom when you heard singing. "I've been searching my whole life to find my own place! And maybe it's the party talking! Or the chocolate fondue!!!" You leaned against the door to listen. 'Is that Love is an open door?? Omg Kai loves frozen??' You thought to yourself and chuckled. You kept listening, "But with yooouuu!! I found my plaaaacceee. And it's nothing like I've ever known befooorrreee. Love is an open doooorrrrr!!!!"

You slowly opened the door and snuck in as you tried to hold in your laughter. "Say goodbyyyeeee to the pain of the past! We don't have to feel it anymoooorrreee." You then joined in. "LOVE IS AN OPEN DOOR!!!" You sang then Kai poked his head from the shower curtains. "Hey! How bout a little privacy- SAPRINA?!?" He said and you burst out laughing and ran out the door.

Kai growled and finished his shower. You ran back down to the living room still laughing. Honestly, you thought Kai was a pretty good singer. Especially for a ninja in a shower cap. You laughed then took a break. You heard running down the steps and turned around to see Kai, with clothes on, running towards you. "Oh shoot!" You said then tried to run but Kai tackled you and you landed on the floor.

"Sneaking in my showers aren't we." Kai said and you gulped. "Well, I was trying to figure out who was singing so good!" You said and Kai smirked. "I think it's time for a little punishment." He said and you gasped. You were so gonna get it.

Just then Kai started tickling you. You were VERY ticklish so you laughed so much as he tickled you. "KAI!! HAHAHAHA STOP!! YOU KNOW HAHAHAHA I'M TICKLISH HAHAHAHAHA!!!" You said in between laughter.

Kai chuckled and tickled you harder. "This is what you get for disturbing my shower musicals!!" "STOP OMG HAHAHAHAHA I'M SORRY HAHAHAHAHA." You begged. Kai then stopped tickling you and smirked. "How can I be sure your not just tricking me to let you go?" He asked. You catched your breath and smirked at Kai. "Why not kiss me to find out." You said and Kai leaned closer to you face. "I'd be happy to try that." He said then he crashed his lips to yours.

Kai was kissing you a little faster then usual and you then found yourself running your fingers though his spiky hair. As you two were embarrassed in a kiss, you two heard, "WHAT THE HECK?!" From Cole, Jay, and Lloyd. You and Kai let go and got off each other. You two stood up and blushed crimson red.

"Ugh! I'm scarred for life." Lloyd said as he covered his eyes and ran away. "DIDN'T YOU TWO HAVE A MOVIE?!" Cole asked. "Ugh TMI GUYS! MAY I REMIND YOU THIS IS THE SACRED SPOT THAT I PLAY VIDEO GAMES AND WATCH TV!!" Jay yelled and you and Kai did a little chuckle.

"Right! Uh movie hehe lets go Saprina!" Kai said as he held your hand and walked with you to the front door. As you two were walking you heard the other two make gagging sounds and once you and Kai were outside of the monastery you two burst out laughing. "From now on we kiss in private!" You say and Kai nods his head.

"Agreed! But just don't tell anyone that I've got a soft spot for Disney movies." You chuckled. "No problem! Hans of the southern isles." You and Kai share one more laugh before getting on his motorcycle and driving to Ninjago city.

When you two got there you found out that the theater was closed for refurbishing! You and Kai sighed, looks like you two's movie date plans were ruined. "Well, there's always other ways we can have a movie date!" You tell Kai as he drives back to the monastery.

"How? That was the only theater in the city!" He said as he parked his motorcycle. "I'll take care of this date. You just head inside and pop some popcorn!" You tell Kai as you ran inside ahead of him. You ran inside your room and grabbed a giant white sheet that you had for no reason. Then you ran downstairs and grabbed a projector from the corner of the control room. And finally you went to the living room and grabbed the DVD player and a couple DVDs.

You took them to the backyard and tied up the big white sheet on two trees close to each other. Then you attached the DVD player to the projector and popped in a DVD. Once it worked you ran inside to grab a few other things to make your little theater a little cozy yet nice. You came back up and set up white Christmas lights and put a picnic blanket out. To finish it you added some pillows. You smiled at your work then ran back in the house to look for Kai.

Kai was holding a bag of popcorn over his elemental flame while it popped. "Kai, you could for the microwave." You told him but he smirked. "Why have that when I can heat things up myself!" You rolled your eyes and took the bag and put the popped kernels into the bowl and quickly brought it outside and came back.

You tied a bandana over Kai's eyes. "Okay, it's ready no peeking and I'll help you out there." You told him and Kai nodded as you lead him out to the backyard. "Ready?" You asked him and he smiled. "Ready as I'll ever be!" He told you.

You smiled then took off the bandana from his eyes and watched his gasp in amazement. Kai looked around with a wide smile on his face. "You did all this?" He asked you and you smiled and nodded. "You really are the best girlfriend." He said as he lifted you up and spun you around then put you down.

You giggled and kissed him. "C'mon! Let's get our movie night on!" You told him as you two sat down on the blankets. You pressed play then laid your head on Kai's chest. Smiling as you heard his fast beating heartbeat.

A/N: Frozen and Disney movies? Ik Ik XD #DEALWITHIT lol my friend sent me that video so I thought "Well what if Saprina somehow found Kai singing that!" So I did some stuff and BOOM! Haha And yes #KaiCanSing #VincentTongIsTheBest XD lol anyways hoped you liked chapter 14! :)