three

𝚂 𝚄 𝙼 𝙼 𝙴 𝚁  𝟸 𝟶 𝟶 𝟿
𝙻𝙸𝙼𝙰, 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚄

Han Lue made his way to Lima, hearing about the great racing scene. After returning to South America after a short stint in the United States, he was glad to be back. Han really enjoyed being in South America – they really knew how to race. Although, one day, he wanted to get himself to Tokyo, but that was a dream for another day.

Right now, he heard about a racer that was hard to beat.

Han went up against Dominic Toretto while in Argentina, he would be the judge of that comment he heard.

Han had a bag of chips from a local vendor, munching away while the locals gushed about the racer.

As the crowd waited for the race to begin, Han heard the familiar sounds of engines speeding down towards the race location. He turned his head, watching as three cars drove down towards his location. He stepped out of the way as the three cars parked next to each other. The excitement only increased around him – he suspected that the racer that everyone looked forward to every night had arrived.

Han watched carefully as four people climbed out of the cars. There was only one that really got his attention, however. And it was the one who everyone else was excited to see.

V definitely dressed the part, which was something Han never truly understood. The fashion scene combined with the cars always seemed to go together. V seemed to understand the fashion sense of Peru, while also Americanizing her style.

Han also noticed that her hand was wrapped in gauze.

"Fuck." Han turned his head to the organizer as he hurried by him. "Don't tell me you hurt yourself." He was speaking directly to V. V turned her head, allowing Han to see her face for the first time.

"Sorry, Luis, I was an idiot and sat my hand onto the hood of a running car." She held up her hand, showing off the gauze and the wrap job. "I'm gonna have to tap out tonight. I struggled to keep my hand on the gearshift just gettin' over here." V sounded upset that she couldn't race tonight, at least that was how Han perceived it. V moved slightly around Luis, "Emmett, you wanna go in my place?" V asked.

Emmett shrugged. "If you need a fourth, I can fill in." Emmett rested his arm the roof of his Honda.

Han took note to what V's crew drove – it was almost like they were all street racers back in the United States before making their way to Peru. It wasn't uncommon for racers from all around the world to find themselves in different parts of the world for a different racing experience. Han wondered how long V and her crew had been in Peru to make such a reaction and gain the reputation.