Chapter Twelve: The dream

I was standing in the woods. It was dark all around me. The darkness enveloped me like a blanket. It was silent, too silent. I charged forward and run into the darkness. I didn't know what I was running from or who was running towards but I knew he was waiting for me at the end of the darkness. I charged blindly into the darkness and pushed my legs forward.

Then I broke off into a full on sprint. As the woods grew thinner and thinner I knew he was close by. The overgrown roots tore through my skin as I ran with no care of the pain that came with every tear. Soon I broke out of the woods and there he stood, the man who was a stranger yet whom I knew with every viber if my being.

His long black wild hair that was being blowing violently behind him with the strong wind. It stopped at the middle of his back, which was bare. His defined large muscular back was dented and curved in all the right places like a sculpture.

My eyes followed the tight line in the middle of his back where the spine was supposed to be but was hidden by the masses of muscle riding on his back. The line disappeared just above his two buns, it formed a ragged V that dissapeared into a tiny black short. My breath held as my eyes traveled South taking in the strong toned mascular legs that bulged and flexed with his every slight movement as he moved towards the cliff. Why did he look familiar yet I couldn't remember his face.

As if noticing my presence he suddenly halted his movements at the end of the cliff. He turned around swiftly and red eyes met mine. I gasped breath catching in my throat. And then he took a threatening step towards me and a scream tore through my throat.

I sat up swiftly in my bed my hands going instinctively to my throat. My whole body was tense and droplets of sweat slid down my back. That was a weird dream indeed. It felt surreal and I threw my covers off of me as I lit the bedside lamp and examined my feet. There wasn't any dirt or injury on them and I laughed at my stupid reaction. I was being ridiculous. What did I expect to find anyway? Why did it feel so real? And who was that man? His red eyes we're engraved in my head.

I was going crazy. I had started seeing things. Had Sebastian broken me so bad that my mind was going insane. What was even more weird was the fact that I didn't miss him anymore. It was like the space he had left had been filled. By what exactly? Or by who exactly? I was feeling weirdly odd in many ways.

I sighed as my hands went to my shoulder and I flinched. I remember vaguely what had happened before I woke up in a car with that strange mans chauffeur. I remember vaguely being in excruciating pain. Raging white searing hot pain.

What the fuck had happened to me?

I threw my feet over the edge of the bed and headed to the bathroom. My small wall clock read 2:36 am in yellow angry numbers. I yawned as I entered the bathroom and lit the lights which seemed oddly bright. I regarded my tired face in the mirror and sighed. I looked terrible, I was still wearing just the tiny crop top. I wasn't wearing any underwear. I remember I had been wearing some short shorts.

I remembered vaguely waking up naked in that strange hot mans bed. He said I didn't have any clothes on. Damn pervert! He had also said he didn't had sex with me. Which was odd considering I woke up naked in his bed. His story only checked out if the other bizarre story he had said was true and I had been saved by some dog.

My eyes zeroed in on the wound at the base of my right shoulder. I touched it on instincts and my whole body reacted to my touch and a shiver ran through my entire body making me jump from the odd intense feeling. That was odd? Had I really been bitten by a dog? I could clearly make out the shape of teeth but some part of me didn't want to believe what my eyes we're seeing. I panicked as I moved closer to the mirror to look have a better look.