Chapter nine: Careless

I could hear the steady heartbeat as I approached the door. Then it wasn't as I opened the door. My eyes fell on the once sleeping figure that that was now awake and sitting upright on my bed. She looked so tiny covered in my beddings. I never knew I'd admire someone sitting swallowed In my beddings until I laid my eyes on her.

She looked so adorable and confused as she sat up and squinted her brown doe eyes shut when the dim light attacked her eyes. I watched her from the door as she sat up slowly and my pants got uncomfortable as the blanket slid down her tiny shoulders. Her pink nipples came to sight and I salivated as I watched her like a damn pervert.

She gasped and her full lips formed an O as  she took in a sudden breath of air when she noticed she was naked. Her eyes filled with confusion and worry at her naked state. I have never got so excited at seeing a pair of alluring boobs till this moment. I watched in amusement and a feeling I couldn't quite put my fingers on, when she slid her small arm between her legs and into her center.

It was all it took for me not to burst in my pants. How had we landed such a careless mate. She didn't even know in whose bed she'd woken up in and I could clearly tell she didn't remember what had happened the previous night. I wanted those fingers between her legs to be mine touching her wetness. I had never wanted to have my way with a female so bad.

She is a human

We hate humans

They are the reason we lost our parents.

I tried to reason with my wolf but Zero was not having any of it. He was basically drooling watching her fingers get lost in between her legs. If we hadn't marked her we could have marked her again no doubt. She looked so delicious sitting naked in my bed. Zero whimpered in frustration when she covered her heavy breasts with the covers, we hadn't had enough of her. I didn't think I could ever have enough.

Fuck.

She lifted her hand in the air. It was empty of any defilement and she sighed in relief. I signed in relief too. Maybe she wasn't too careless.

"They didn't rape you" I said my heart filling with anger at the thought of another man touching her. What was wrong with me? She was a human for fuck's sake. I hated humans. But as her innocent wide innocent brown hues met mine all I wanted to do was complete the mating.

She gasped and pulled the covers tightly around her body. Have never felt so jealous of covers in my whole life. She blushed deeply as she took me in. She was so focused on taking me in that she didn't notice I was eating her up. I could basically see the wheels go wild In her brain as she struggled to form a sentence.

"Did we...?" The mark I put on her must have been affecting me because I could already sense her emotions before she could say a word.

"No. Absolutely not" I said it in a stronger voice than I had intended and I could feel her sad feelings as if they were mine. Was she disappointed that I didn't fuck her? I mean who couldn't want to fuck her. She was the most beautiful female have ever laid my eyes on, she might be covered with my beddings but the image of her naked body was engraved in my memory, her tiny waist below her heavy breasts, her lush and wipes hips that complemented her generous behind, she was absolutely stunning. "Besides if I fucked you you couldn't have to check for evidence" I added and she flushed. If I took her she couldn't walk or sit.

"I could have fucked you though I prefer my women awake when I fuck them" She blushed and looked away. I didn't want her to look away I wanted her eyes on me. I wanted her to know I meant every word I had said.

"Where are my clothes?" She asked lowly.

"You didn't have any" I said and I couldn't help getting a little irritated that she didn't even remember almost getting raped.