The News Article

DUO REACHES SUCCESS

Last night, the Whales beat the Dolphins 42 to 14 in the state championship game. It was a great game to watch that's for sure. However, the Whales couldn't have won the game without the duo of Nick King and Adeline Collins. Adeline managed to score six touchdowns, make five interceptions, and three blocks. And the whole time, Nick had her back. He made sure she was safe throughout the entire game. Nick also had a very successful game, throwing many touchdown passes. 

It's amazing to see what these two have accomplished together. And luckily, it's not over. Both athletes have received full football scholarships to Alma College. They will be staying together for a little while longer folks, so keep your eyes out for this magnificent, unpredictable, couple.

"I was so glad I got to see these two play last night. I can't wait to coach them this fall. They're some of the best athletes I've seen, but the first duo I've seen that can do what they have accomplished. I can safely and truthfully say that they have done the impossible together." Alma College's Coach Johnson commented after watching their most memorable game last night.

"I have been so lucky to get to coach Adeline and Nick. They have this bond, this connection, that everyone sees, but yet no one can explain it. I'm going to miss them, but I'm going to be at every one of their college games I can." Their coach commented after congratulating them both on their success. 

"I'm so proud of Adeline. When she was a baby, I would have never expected this to be her right now. Nick and her share a special connection on and off the field. I can't wait to see how their partnership continues throughout their college experiences and the rest of their lives." William, Adeline's oldest brother commented. William also played college for Alma and mentioned that it has been Adeline's dream to go to Alma and pal football ever since she watched his first game there.

"I'm so proud of these two. They have done so much. They truly have an explainable, undeniable connection with one another. They help each other through tough times and tough games. The way they take care of each other is amazing." Jackie Greer, the school's athletic trainer, commented. Jackie has been treating Adeline periodically throughout the season after a tackle caused he minor concussion.

It's clear that these two have a gift. They're amazing athletes and great friends. The way these two work together, has help make them both such a success. Adeline Collins and Nick King will be keeping their duo alive by attending Alma College in the fall.  The two have truly touched and inspired so many lives.