Chapter 2

Dahyun POV:

We are in the cafeteria and the 4 already sat infront of us and I noticed this cute blonde girl and her name is Sana right...? she is cute, funny, bubbly and pretty, I cant stop staring at her until Tzuyu nudged my shoulder.

"stop being a creep" tzuyu whispered.

"I am certainly not!" I was about to get the jokbal in the plate when my chopstick was blocked by Momo's chopstick.

"yah that's mine!" I smirked

"No, it's jokbal so it's mine" she insisted.

we continued fighting over the food until it spilled on the table. "look what you've done"  Momo growled. "me??? that's your fault, I got it first!" I corrected.

"hey, hey stop it both of you Momo, Dahyun! you just two met and you guys are quarelling like children, tsk" Jihyo glared at the two.

"because she touched my Jokbal!" Momo whined.

"Hmf! is there a name on it that it's only yours??!" Dahyun objected.

"Aishhh stop!" jihyo shouted, and they all kept quiet but Momo and Dahyun on the other hand kept on glaring at each other.

While the two were fighting Sana noticed Tzuyu who was just listening the whole time with no words and expressions on her face,
"Hi Tzuyu, do you want anything? are you this quiet? you are like our mitang here" she grinned.

While the two were fighting Sana noticed Tzuyu who was just listening the whole time with no words and expressions on her face,"Hi Tzuyu, do you want anything? are you this quiet? you are like our mitang here" she grinned

"I'm fine, don't mind me" Tzuyu looked the other way. Sana pouted as she still wanted to talk to the youngest maknae but the latter seem to be not interested.

**Riiing**

"Okay that's our queue, see you all later and Momo apologized to Dahyun" Jihyo commanded.

"why?!" Momo complained.

"because you are older and stop your obsession with Jokbal, Jesus!"

"Aiish... Fine! Sorry Dahyunie"

"Psh" dahyun smirked.

"Ehh?!"

"I dont accept simple apology, you owe me a lunch"